RB Supercharger!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow....who woulda thought...a supercharger for a 2-Stroke! Put that in the News Section!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Man if they had that for .12 engines then i'd get it...even though i'm broke, well worth it

where can i get one, i am a noobie, but i likes fast!!!!
LOL

I just thought of something, how hard would tuning be with that? Overheating? Over-revving?

do you need a .21 engine , or will it work on a .15 ?

It will work on a .15. And soon it will work on .21's also.

hmmmmmmm ... i wonder how well it works.

Wow... must... buy.... supercharger....

Got an email from RB Innovations saying it will give ~10-25% increase in horsepower with the supercharger depending on the engine (.15-.27), they currently have the TRX 2.5 & Savage .21 mods avaiable with videos. Costs almost as much as a .21 does but without needing a .21 conversion kit if you have a T-Maxx. :)

I'm hoping it'll work with an XTM 18 someday.

Will they include a larger fuel tank with it ? I'm sure it will suck our stock tanks dry in no time.

hmm this product has been brought up before

My buddy is getting ready to install one on his Maxx (I adivsed against it but he's got more money then sense...lmao..kinda like me before I got a woman)) with a Sirio .18...........he's basically doing it for show but he promised me that he'd let me ripp through a couple tanks....we'll c....either way I'd still rather have a "big bore" conversion with a good motor then a freaking SuperCharged Maxx that does endless wheelies (sound fun unless your tyring to steer it) and a motor that needs a new pison and sleeve every gallon or less of gas!!

Peace

i dont like this idea all that much ...I've heard bad things about it ... i would tell your friend to try it on his 2.5 motor first

Doesn't look like a good idea to me. My engines are plenty fast they way they are. And also, I bet that the supercharger isnt race legal. Anyone know about that?

I'm not sure about the supercharger i think it might break easily altough i do give credit to the invention and its a very good idea i would like to test one myself and if i so happen to i will post what i think of it.