Trinity Spider???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFNApirateMAN

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Yo any news on Trinitys first Monster Truck??? It looks sweet form some pics couldent see much cause the bod :-( But the body adds a nice Bling Bling factor for those who go just on looks!! lol

Just please post any news at all. Thks!

PS dont care about looks, My stock pirate bod is pink purple and yellow lol OFNA desiners must be color blind. LOL

The reviews for it seemed pretty good but most RC reviews in magazines are it seems. I think it's estimanted top speed was like 50 mph that's moving for a big truck as for durability they said it was excellent and the only bad thing they had to say about it was that it doesn't accept maxx size wheels.

That truck will never see 50mph w/ that stock mill!

maxxFX I dont think it will either, I was just saying what the rcca review said. I wouldn't buy anything just based on a magazine review, the real test would be when the bashers get there hands on it and they give there opinions of it.

hear that.

but hubs are sooo easy to make just by tmaxx hubs and drill out the center! :idea:

Back