What's your favorite thing to do with your Maxx???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30%NitroBoy

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm curious what most everyones favorite Maxx bash activity is. I love it all....rockcrawling, hillclimbing, dirt and road racing. You name it, (assuming you have the proper gearing and tires of course for said application).

I remember like 6 months ago when I was relatively new to the Maxx. We've got so many bad ass places to bash in dirt out here that I almost feel spoiled compared to some states. One day I took my then bone stock Maxx out to show off to some fellow buisness exec's out in the boonies. We went to a bad ass and popular four wheeling spot so I could show of the Maxx power..hehe. I was doing pretty big ass jumps and everyone was impressed bye it's handling and speed but the funniest phucking thing to them was when I would spin it on one wheel (works really well on hard ass dirt with loose sand on top) and when I would spit dirt and rocks on them from the tires..haha. I accidently showered a co-workers 50K truck with rocks twice and both times the crazy ass thought it was funny as hell.

I've never seen so many adults with expensive toys as impressed as they where when they first saw the Maxx (one of these guys has a freaking $250K Ferarri Modena Spyeder and he says he now has more fun with his Maxx). Now all of these guys own one or two and a Savage..lmao. BIg boys toys....EH. I guess it's good to now have bash buddies with money to replace broken chit.

Peace

haha yah everyone that sees my r/cs thinks there cool, except one of my friends would only comment on how they should be more durable for costing as much as they do..i told him if I'm not breaking it I'm not having fun lol...as for whats my favorite, i have the most fun when my maxx is trying to fly.

Originally posted by alkyula
haha yah everyone that sees my r/cs thinks there cool, except one of my friends would only comment on how they should be more durable for costing as much as they do..i told him if I'm not breaking it I'm not having fun lol...as for whats my favorite, i have the most fun when my maxx is trying to fly.

lol bro, Yeah...some of my buds (that think rc is childish) can't believe how "cheap" many RC's (especially the T-maxx) are in their preception for the price. I agree to some extent about the stock T-maxx but it's a moot point now as mine is almost bullet proof. Speaking of cheap, I can't wait to check out the DuratTrax Nitro Evader.

Anyway.....These guys all have good hearts but more money then sense. I think they thought the T-maxx was a great deal...lol. One of these guys was looking @ a Dual .26 Mod'd T-maxx with dual Superchargers. I couldn't help but laugh when he asked for my opinion.

SPeaking of flying, I'd love to c how high my Maxx can "fly" next month.

Peace

well in my case it was my 1500+$ t-maxx that broke, that day i happend to snap a cvd pin and shear'd a screw holding my bulkhead and skid plate together, no more than a few cents worth to fix but he still thought it was rediculous. while I'm at this i can almost say my second favorite thing to do is try to break my maxx! hehe

Deff. bashing on my moto-x track I have out back of my house. Nice Jumps. packed dirt/clay.

Mud when rains
Snow in winter

You name it I bash in it.

I took my max to work yesterday and Ran it inside for a few.lol.
Then showed everyone the sirio .18 furry in the snow after work.
Now 2 poeple there want to get em.

I love to mudd bog it, race and jump the craziest poop.

My favorite thing to do with my Maxx is let it sit on the shelf and collect dust as I play with my Savage :)

Originally posted by Alein
My favorite thing to do with my Maxx is let it sit on the shelf and collect dust as I play with my Savage :)
thats not cool we should report you for child abuse lol

Originally posted by Alein

Well, you can always donate it to me for a .26 mod'd picco big bore build..hehe.

I can't seem to get over the less then steallar steering radius of the Savage compared to the Maxx. The Savage is kick ass for rock and hill climbing though.

Peace

Originally posted by minitmaxx

thats not cool we should report you for child abuse lol

That's not abuse... that's neglect.

Big difference.

Hurts just as bad.

Same punishment due.

I like helping Maxx increase the size of his balls.

Helps to trample the Savages.

Notice how I capitalized "Savages" out of respect.

You must respect your defeated opponent.

However unworthy.

Originally posted by wdavidhicks

That's not abuse... that's neglect.

Big difference.

Hurts just as bad.

Same punishment due.

I like helping Maxx increase the size of his balls.

Helps to trample the Savages.

Notice how I capitalized "Savages" out of respect.

You must respect your defeated opponent.

However unworthy.

my bad man i was :trashed: lol

same here brother, i love my savage so much, nothing against the MAXX never had one! :music:

my maxx loves FLYING!!!! man i have had my maxx over 25-30ft in the air before and land her perfect and then we go again. also stick some hardcore mudboggin, and the track every once and a while.

bryan

I wish I had access to the stuff all of u do! I don't have a real track for 50 miles. Do they race nitro on indoor carpet tracks? If they do I guess there's a "track" about 15-20 miles away. All the houses are stealing my costruction sites!! And the Mexican people. lol no offense

Originally posted by got__nitro?
I wish I had access to the stuff all of u do! I don't have a real track for 50 miles. Do they race nitro on indoor carpet tracks? If they do I guess there's a "track" about 15-20 miles away. All the houses are stealing my costruction sites!! And the Mexican people. lol no offense

SUp man,

I've never seen an outdoor carpet track for obvious reasons. THeoretically you could set one up with some type of Gazebo enclosure to keep the carpet from being destroyed from the weather.

All the carpet tracks that I've raced on are Electric only indoors and no Fire Marshall or zoning in the big cities that I've traveled to will allow indoor Nitro. It's a fire Hazard and you'd need serious ventilation to keep from sucking up fumes.

Peace

Originally posted by got__nitro?

you can allways build your own track thats what i am doing:flamer:

But I'm thirteen and there's no way my mom would let me do that. She's a designer and has trees and lots of landscaping in our yard, to her I don't think a track would "fit in" But I think it's the best landscaping you can get.:cheerful:

favorite things to do with my maxxs, humm lets see . piss my neighbors off at 12:30 am & 2:30 am when i drive my maxx after a couple a beers! :nono: :beer: old ladies flower beds, :whack: , chase the next door neighbors cat :naughty: leave stripe marks from running rich on neighbors grass that allways complain that my car stereo is to bassy :hamster: Hitting my girlfriend in the back of the heels :devil: going to the beach with pattel tire kicking up 6 foot roster tails and have girls say oh thats cute -priceless :LoL:

wow shady we all like to play with our trucks and occaionally mess with some people but maybe you should pick up a sport or take a second job or somthing...you go to the beach to get girls to make fun of you while you play with your remotecontrol car...

the maxx sounds pretty fun. i only got a savage so i was always lookin at the bad side of competiters( tmaxx) i thought they brak a lot. no offense. i gotta give my respect to the max.
vince

Back