can't Decide

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys, since it is winter and racing is done for the season it is time to go to the drawing boards. i can't decide to get a f-350 extended body for my supermaxx or a crowdpleazer.

then, when i do figure it out, what should i make it look like??? i am going to buy the supermaxx vinyl masks from njhobby for sure, but i dont know what the color/colors of the truck will be.

please give me some ideas.

bryan

the "s's on the side of my sig

bryan

I think you ought to go with a crowdpleaser. I would go with like red, black, and silver and put your logo on the sides where the numbers would go. Then maybe put a big one on the hood, put your name on the back of the tailgate like you have it written on your sig. Maybe put your logos in a ghost image like people do flames. Well just a thought, anyway you do it I am sure it is going to be nice.

By the way Supermaxx97 if you are still looking for diffs for your t maxx, this dude has got some on ebay, item 3152553856, has 22 hours to go at 35 bones. Not sure if this will help you out but I seen you was looking for some. Front and rear with hardened Kipster gears.

thankz gutterboy, i did see those last night on there and i might go for them, but i am working a deal with a few others so i doubt it.

bryan