Man it has got to suck to die to see Great White

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I mean I feel sorry for the people that lost loved ones and stuff but damn great white that sucks ass. I mean the Rolling Stones or the Orginal Guns and Roses or Pink Flyod or Even Gerry Garcia and the Greatful dead I wouldn't mind going out in a flame of glory to see them but damn Great White.. That sucks ass I guess it could have been worse it could have been Poison or Skid Row. I know its a tragedy and again I feel sorry for those hurt and the familys and poop. But Great White that sucks...X

My prayers go out to all those whos loved ones were lost in this tragic accident. I agree with x. Tragic because it was Great White. Molly Hatchet maybe :)

Its going to have a great name in history though. "My great uncle's sisters-in-laws friend died in the Great White Fire." Who cares if you dont know the band. It just sounds dramatic.

What are you guys talking about, I have a 2 1/2 year old so I have not seen the news.

Great white the band sucks!

Whats up with the stampedes?
Chicago and now this.

I think Ill stay away from crowds for a while. They say 3 is the charm.

What a wat to go....:(

Originally posted by NCNitro
What are you guys talking about, I have a 2 1/2 year old so I have not seen the news.

Great white the band sucks!

Here you go,
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20030221/D7PB6VKO0.html

These guys must really suck. Look at the size of the venue they were playing. Pyro at a small place like this? Errrrr. Who signed off on that contract?

greatwhite.jpg

Originally posted by mjime714
These guys must really suck. Look at the size of the venue they were playing. Pyro at a small place like this? Errrrr. Who signed off on that contract?

I was thinking the exact same thing....why would Great White use pyro at such a small place. Hell I don't think they were ever big enough to use pyro.

a couple lighters in the air by the audience is too much for that place and especially for Great White. Accident waiting to happen.

Thanks for the link Eddy.

That SUCKS, how stupid do you have to be to use pyrotechnics in an old wooden building?

By any chance is their band manager from Oregon?

Originally posted by NCNitro
Thanks for the link Eddy.

That SUCKS, how stupid do you have to be to use pyrotechnics in an old wooden building?

By any chance is their band manager from Oregon?
haPPY 1400 POST I was also thinking the same thing if the crew lead or manager was from oregan////X

I live about a 1/2 hour away from "the Station" I have been there a couple times to see cover bands. First off, the place is a dump. It had horrible ventelation, and not to mention the fact that the ceilings were no higher than ten feet! We lost a great radio personality named The metal doctor. According to the last place Great White played said they fired off pyro with out permission! The owner said he almost pulled the plug on them.
I hope great white gets their ass sued even deeper into poverty.
Their common sense sucks as much as their music.

I heard that Great White got a permit for pyro there. Now who is stupid enough to grant a permit for pyro in a place with 10 foot ceilings. Thats just lame. lame like a :llama:

I heard that Great White got a permit for pyro there. Now who is stupid enough to grant a permit for pyro in a place with 10 foot ceilings. Thats just lame. lame like a :llama:

From what I am hearing on the radio, they have allready caught the singer in a lie. First he said he talked to owner, then he said the tour manager handles that type of thing. I heard both recordings on the radio, sounded like a lie to me! We will see what unfolds.

greatwhite.jpg
Did they ever have a hit or a semi-hit song? I think I remember the name but can't remember what type of music they sang or if they had a hit.

Here is the best video I could find of it starting. Sad, but it happened so here is the video. You have to watch about 2 minutes before you see the actual incident take place.

http://www.wpri.com/artman/publish/newwpri/video/cubfire1.wmv

So unfortunate if in fact nobody had permission to use the pyrotechnics. And if they did, the owners should be castrated for being so stupid!

is'nt the guitarist missing also?.....what a bunch of dumb ass's.

To El Pirata-
The only semi hit they had was a song called "once bitten twice shy." Moderately popular back in the day. The video got quite a bit of airtime on MTV.....back when MTV played videos.

well they were popular in the 80's from what i heard so.... they couldnt have been that bad.

Originally posted by nitro dave
To El Pirata-
The only semi hit they had was a song called "once bitten twice shy." Moderately popular back in the day. The video got quite a bit of airtime on MTV.....back when MTV played videos.

Man I remeber that .. When they played videos that was back in the day when i was a teen.. Nothing like Hard rock videos there were tits all over the place and you could understand the words... :)

You guys got to pick up this t-shirt It may be a little insensitive, but it totally fits the mood of this thread. I got mine :cheers:

The t-shirt above and other t-shirts on that site may be offensive to others. Please, if you are sensitive to graphic subjects and material, do not click the link. The shirts on that site do not in any way reflect the views or opinios of mjime714, so send you hate mail to them and not me. I just thought it was funny :)

Last edited by a moderator: