Savage K4.6 SS Kit Complete Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arawak420

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i can't seem to post pics here or find a link to do so. so i added them over at this link. if the link doesn't work then i dont know what to tell ya.enjoy. it looks so clean and it's about to be dirty. expecting a couple inches of rain this week. i liquid tape the shite out of it.

link here to pics: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=184zqdvz.4t65ia4r&x=0&y=h2ez6i

165485392203_0_ALB.jpg
101675392203_0_ALB.jpg

434196392203_0_ALB.jpg

how do i get those pics on the here like the ones over there-------->>>>?

damn $5 to post pics
shrug.gif

Last edited:
Man i got all excited then......Br sure to get them posted asap.. :smoke:

link works. are the pics showing up? they are on my end.

pickys no worky...

Perhaps that site doesn't allow hyperlinking....

You should go to photoshack they host them for free and its really easy to up load them and everything.

THat is a nice truck, one question why did you paint your radio box like that? I see the pics fine and it look like there are two different sets.

Man thats a nice truck, so new, so clean...lol. I can't wait to build mine!

dougc said:
THat is a nice truck, one question why did you paint your radio box like that? I see the pics fine and it look like there are two different sets.

it's painted the same color as the truck. i just thought it would look cool painted rasta style also. you really can't see the red. i just ordered some shock covers for $10 off paypal. I'm getting green,yellow and red shock covers as well. should set it off really nice. i've been posted up at the mailbox for days now waiting for my radio,receiver and switch harness.

thanks guys i knew you would appreciate it as much as i do. I'm dipping my servos and battery in plasti-dip now. were expecting 2-5 inches of rain this week.

here is some more pics

That looks awesome nice colore very bright

Back