Sold / Found f/s ofna buggy!! CHEEP!! BUY ME!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
f/s ofna buggy!! CHEEP!! BUY ME!!! MORE PICS ADDED!!!!!

Ofna gt buggy powered by a Nitro Star .25 engine.(same engine that comes on the savage .25/ss.) This is a very tough buggy.. great for beginners and intermediate driver alike. Very quick, with plenty of take off. Engine only has about 3/4 gal on it and still has plenty of compression. Always driven with temp gun and tuning driver in hand. Buggy has a hitec 625 servo for steering and a hitec servo for throttle. This buggy is ready to run!! just add batteries and fuel!! I like this buggy alot and the only reason I'm selling it is to upgrade to a newer ofna buggy. These buggys are built like tanks, as you can see from the pictures most of it is aluminum. This buggy comes with some extra parts as well. you get two new steering knuckles, 4 new shock mounts, a front shock tower, a metal spur gear, two drive cups, and two drive shafts. Buggy is sold as is, but ran great last time i had it out. Will need 4AA batteries or battery pack for receiver, and 8AA batteries for the controller. You will also have to adjust the servos for center after the radio system has power.
here some pics..

buggy1.gif

buggy2.gif

buggy3.gif

100_1492.gif

100_1489.gif

100_1488.gif

this buggy is currently on ebay, but rcnt members get first dibs as long as the buggy hasnt hit the reserve.

looking for $200 firm plus shipping (could prolly just do $20 bux on shipping)

sorry for the dumbed down description.. thats straight off the auction lol!!

Last edited:
AM BUMP!!! cmon guys someone needs a basher buggy!!

If its as clean as it looks, a few up close photos may help you sell it.
Good luck to a good seller.

i cleaned it up real good befor the photo shoot.. mean green and a toothbrush work great!! i got closeups taken but there on wannarunems computer so he will have to post um..
if anyone wants closeups pm me and ill get you some..

well as of now its sold on ebay.. but the guy has no feedback so you know how that goes.. so dont lock it yet mods!!

And I WAS high bidder!!! Good Luck!

seriously?? lol shoulda just told me here and you coulda had it without all the ebay crap..

LOL, I was just tring to get some bids on it for ya....really dont need another

oh lol THANKS!! hopefully he pays up so i (and others) can move on!! lol

Hey man I don't know who is more excited you or me! J/K I'm glad you sold it!!!

ITS SOLD!!!! Payment recieved!!! sorry guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back