Website about RC Car body painting

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
anyone know of a website that would give some examples, or tips on painting rc bodies?

:eek: this is gonna take me all night to read. Okay NCNitro, that is offically the most helpful link i have ever seen.

muchos gracias, senior :mex:

That article is considered one of the best articles about painting bodies ever written. I have read the whole thing many times and it's got info on just about everything. And the guy who wrote it, Haunted Myst, is regarded as one of the best in the business. You can see more of his bodies, tips and tricks in this forum .

This has been edited !! The site that i referred to doesn't work anymore !! Sorry If this caused any problems..:doh:

Last edited:
thats wierd, I just checked my link for that site and it too no longer works, too bad, they had some cool printable masks.

what site are you talking about Nc ? I was talking about www.rcxotics.com . is that the same one you were talking about cuz they usually have killer masks for cars...