XR10 (My Chris-Craft Project)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Brown just dropped it off about an hour ago.

1asell024.jpg

1asell023.jpg

1asell025.jpg

Brown showed up to my house about 2 hours ago too! But, it wasn't my XR10.... :-(

Are you building it stock or what Rob? Make sure you get the right screws in the right places so you dont have gears busting like other guys have.

Building it stock.

The only stock item I won't be using are the wheels. Got a set of SLW's for it.

Should be fun to build, I here from a good source that the body works well in in getting you back on your wheels should you get upside down.

That's a good thing. Judging by the rash on my Mosi body, I spend a lot of time upside down. LOL

Would sure look good with a bodiless sng :)

It's a kit.

No electrics.

oooohh. I think I would probably expect better than average materials as well. Not that I'd know what's good for a crawler but if you guys are questioning it obviously it's somewhat of a shortfall.

oooohh. I think I would probably expect better than average materials as well. Not that I'd know what's good for a crawler but if you guys are questioning it obviously it's somewhat of a shortfall.

Nah, its just an axial thing. They put all plastic (minus gears) so you have to upgrade. Keeps vendors happy that way. Just kinda sucks.

Yeah. Typical Axial. Losi does the same thing with their crawler.

The kit is the razor. The upgraded parts are the blades.

I just wish the blades were available now instead of in a few months.

Maybe down the road they will do like AE and Losi and come out with a Factory Team version that comes with all the aluminum and upgrades, that would be cool IMO...

I can't take it. Some of this plastic has to go.

I ordered a set of machined hi-clearance links to replace the stock plastic upper links.

I am still thinking about what I want to do with the lowers.

Make delrin ones Rob.