Slowngreens 2011 comper...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see if I have another peice of delrin. And yeah just tapped a couple 3m holes into the skid...

This is the only pic from above...Got one esc, bec and rx on the plate...one esc on the skid.

008-70.jpg

Cool thanks, guess it would make a difference having all the electronics a little lower and farther forward.

Yeah totally, I was able to drop 4 oz total outta the front wheels and still beable to climb the same angle.

Been along time since I've updated so I thought I better....

As she sits at the moment with new lowers...

003-152.jpg

Was just about to say its been awhile since youve updated lol. Those lowers look great, are they the links that EEM offers? If so thats what I will get with my HC chassis here real soon. Lookin good Lloyd

They are, but they are also 2nd bent in the rear. EEM should have some the same or close to it available pretty soon.

I do like the Delrin lowers on your rig. I have Delrin lowers on my new chassis that is on the way. I hope when I start the thread on the build you will reconsider your thoughts on the appearence of the frogger chassis. The new chassis is a little different and you may have a change of heart.

Small update. Went back to bodied.

swapped out my rear rovers for some BC's for a few weeks now but my Mayhem wheels cut the beads real bad so I put some sedona side walls in which helped. Prolly save up for some different rims though just cuz.

002-188.jpg

Wow looks great Lloyd, bout time you blew the dust off this thread lol!

Ya ya I'm lazy lol.

Switched out my phatty's for some DNA's.

001-1709.jpg

Updating this to enter the giveaway haha. can't believe its been so long since I was running compers. I miss them sometimes. Was going through some boxes a few weeks ago and found some of my old original "sng" chassis panels.