Sold / Found WTB Tamiya High lift Light Bar

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I need a Tamiya high lift light bar. Even if you have a broken one, that will work too, as I will be cutting it up anyway. I will need the clear lenses with it, and would like the chrome to not be all scratched up. Shoot me a pm if ya got one, thanks.

I'll dig into my old parts bin, but I think I had given my last one away.

I thought so. Still gonna check I thought I had two.

Still looking, this is the last thing holding me up from finishing my custom grill. Someone has to have a broken one with at least two usable light buckets.

You just need light buckets?

Yeah, I made a new grille to replace the one on the hpi body that has the winch molded in, that all had to go, and now all I have is holes so I need to add light buckets to it, I need two light buckets and clear lenses that are the size of the ones on the tamiya light bar so I can mount them to the styrene grill I made and add led lights.

I'll check in a bit, but I think I tossed a set of pro line kc style scaler lights.

Cool, thanks. Do you know if they are the same size as the tamiya ones, or close to it?

Don't think those will work with leds. But thanks anyway James, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back