I Bought Another Bike Today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
The shop owners are gone starting tomorrow for a 12 hour MTB race at Tsali on Saturday, so they got my bike done a day early. I'm really enjoying road biking and can't wait to ride it!

It's a Trek 1.5

P1140965Medium_zps527893ea.jpg

Very nice!!! Tomorrow marks the start of bike week!

Thanks Nick! What's the bike week thing, I'm not familiar with it? I have a few people that I'm going to start training with each week. Planning to make the Tour De' Franklin this fall, 50 mile loop, that's my goal for this year.

Nice man! I had to do a 50 mi ride a few years back for a merit badge. Not the most fun thing in the world, that's why I'm doing a century this year :D

http://bikeleague.org/content/bike-month-dates-events-0

Friday kicks off with ticket pick up/cook out at the shop

Saturday consists of an adventure triathlon threw the city

Sunday is bike to worship day + blessing of the bikes

Wednesday is the ride of silence. A slow paced group ride to remember those hurt/killed on bicycles.

Friday is a large social ride ending up at the local pub.

Speaking of bike marathons, did you guys know that I have just as many Tour de France medals as Lance Armstrong? I also have twice as many....well, never mind.

Speaking of bike marathons, did you guys know that I have just as many Tour de France medals as Lance Armstrong? I also have twice as many....well, never mind.

^^LOL

You know the difference between me and Lance?

I still have a chance at winning the Tour before I die. :hehe:

Back