Offical Raco Jac Rabbit Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildcatfreek

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I started this thread so that everyone that has or had a Raco Jac Rabbit, can post anything about this vintage buggy hear. I would like to see pictures, projects of other jackrabbits out there. So if you have anything, Post it!

Last edited:
What are some good sites for info on the Jac Rabbit?

never heard of it, do u know the company it is made by? maby Tamiya?

later

The Jac Rabbit was last made in the early 90'S it is 1/4 scale, powered by a Zenoah 22cc engine. It was made by Raco but they stopped producing them.

How do you post pics in this forum?
View my member gallery for some pics!

Last edited:
4174JR_002.jpg

4174JR_001.jpg

nice, looks like its in great shape. do u collect the vintage R/C? I see u also have a Vintage Kyosho Wildcat, that looks sweet too.

later

That's a pretty cool looking buggy. I'd like to see it next to a soccer ball or something to get a reference on the size of it. How does it run? Fast? Handle good? Durable? Where do you get your parts from?

I will take a pic of it next to something so you can really see the size of it. I am into the vintage nitro cars, had three Kyosho Wildcats, Turbo burns, Baja Mint, and a few others. This buggy handles relly well and goes around 60 mph. The only problem I have is finding space to run it that fast! Parts are reallt hard to find for this buggy, better off custom making them. Sometimes you can find parts on ebay or something.

My Raco Jak-Rabbit

I'm going to put some on of mine please be honest about mine I need feed back its crucial to me let me no on what I need or don't need or any special mod's I can do but out of all the jak rabbits iv seen mine looks way more modified a lot of the up-grades I guess you would call it I have all the beefed up suspension special gears in the rear-end plus other gears I'm not sure of when I got it it was garbage left out-side not taken care of but when I got it I did a strip down toatly cleaned the pan all the chrome looks very good for as old as it is the body is a lil bit different then the red 1 posted plus I have huge tires front and back on it the dog bones are even bigger I will get pictures of it on in a l il bit so keep looking there coming

Not to burst your bubble, but the last post on this thread was 9 years ago. I doubt there are very many of those around anymore much less new parts.

Rc raco jac rabbit

I got mine from my woods hop teacher and it's been sitting for past 10yrs and I brought it back from the dead but it's twin needs a motor.

Does anyone know how to post pics on here.

I use Photobucket.It's a website where you can upload your pics then you can cut and paste them on here.But there should be threads on how to do it on here.

We'll mine is not working so can't post pics will try again soon.

Use the IMG link to the right of the picture.

Back