think i might get back into RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drkman07

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys i've been outta r/c for about a year or so, so i think i might be commin back.. I'm 17 now and i think i wanna come back into it now. Not sure i'm gonna with a monster truck or a stadium truck yet?

Thanks Frankie

Is that waht youv narrowed it down to so far a MT or stadium truck i think u should get a 4.6 or a buggy they are bothe very fun depending on waht brand you get. I dont suggest a T-maxx. Have Fun

i had a t-maxx for a while and loved it but i got out of it cause it was a pain in the butt... i think i might go for either a rc10gt, rustler, the new jato thats commin out or some other truck

Frankie

dont bash on a Tmaxx is a good MT. their are so many to choose from if I might suggest if u go ST thes are both very good XXXNT or a RC10GT and if u go MT I would go REVO racer, Savage basher and the T Maxx is also a good choice

i say for u savage, jato, or revo. I dont really like traxxas stuff had a maxx but iv heard great things about the revo and that new jato looks pretty sweet i have to say

What about the LST?

Get a buggy....don't mess w/ MTs if your just getting one RC....

First off what is your budget? What do you have? Are you looking for a RTR or a kit?

How about a Truggy?

Hypedonrc said:
How about a Truggy?
Only one available is the GS Storm SUT. Mammoth is way too weak

Or something used like a MBX-4 JT converted truggy that Husky24tn is looking to get rid of.

And, what's wrong with an SUT? I think the are sweet. Also, don't forget about the HB Lightning ST. I saw a couple of them at my local track. One hopped up, and one stock. They were both hauling!

Yeah, don't forget about the HB Lightning Stadium. I hear great things about that truggy...

Id get a Mt, unless ya plan to race the ST. I went from a MT to a ST a while back and was bored out of my mine with my ST. Theyd be fun to race, but a MT is a more all the way around type of Rc I think. I just got a Savage 25 about 2 weeks ago and I'm in love! Highly recommend a Savage 25!

well i think i'm lookin to spend about $400- $450 and i think i might try racing this time hence why i want a stadium truck. but maybe i'll get a MT i'm so confused lol but i love it

Frankie

With $400-450 You could get a nice ST. Mt not out of reach, but if you are going to race you are going to want an FM radio. I don't think you can get a MT and a FM radio, unless you bought used. You also have to think of things like a starter box with some ST. Just some things to think about.

BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....
oh yeah did I put I'm my opinion for BUGGY

Plaidfish said:
BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....BUGGY....
oh yeah did I put I'm my opinion for BUGGY

Now thats just out of control, lol, I'm with Plaid fish get a buggy u wolnt be disapointed at all. Good luck on the buy and have fun gettin back in lol

frankie run get away before its to late ...dont let the dark side suck you in..LOL

that said whatever you buy from time to time you will socond guess yourself
and think you should have bought something else

close your eyes...imagine its chrismas morning you know your parents bought you an rc but dont know witch one..what did you hope it was?

lame but sometimes it can help make a decision