savage truckzilla 46.?? is it good engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage lover

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
savage truckzilla 46.?? is it good engine

which plug is the best for savage truckzilla 46.??

is this engine good i bought the upgrad for my savage but

what is the problem with this engine and can i solve it ??

and how can i solve the problem ???

plzzzzzzz help

i find an OS A5 plug works best
so far i haven't had any problems with this engine but you will hear alot of people saying its crap

i havent had experience w/ the engine.........I'm pretty sure its pimp, but its not as relable as the other engines like collari's, SH .28's, wasps, diablos, even the stock savage engines too. but it'll haul ass for sure!!!

mark

thanxxxxxxxxxx every body for helping

thanxxxxxxxxxx for your help guyz

When I still had it, I blew the engine twice on break-in. After the last replacement, I sold it without ever starting the .46 The first time I blew the engine, it was more my fault, but the second time, I had a piece of the crankshaft break off and tear up the combustion chamber. Oh yeah, and the compression went to hell both times.

plus u probally got the truckzilla kit and that comes w/ some of the coolest tires/rims i have ever seen.........you get a new frame and a whole bunch of other cool stuff. the tires are 7.7 inches.........the jumbo/swamp kongs are still bigger at 8.5 inches. but with those huge ass tires u wuld need a huge ass engine!

mark

I would rate it a ok engine, I have one. It can be very hard to tune, check the o-rings in the carb and seal up the carb and backplate. Take very long to breakin the motor 10-15 tanks. Motors has lots of bottom end torque pops wheelis on demand but kinda falls short on the top end!! It is not slow but it is not gonna be the fastest monster truck.