Race Alert: ROAR Region 1 1/8th Fuel Open On road Regional Championships

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raffaelli

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
In just a couple of weekends on August 28 and 29th will be the ROAR Region 1 1/8th Open On road Regional Championships along with a club event for 200mm hosted by NERCAR based in Middlebury, CT. The A Main for this race looks like it will be jamb packed with sponsored drivers from several different chassis and engine manufactures and hobby shops. All drivers this year have stepped up the pace and are gunning for the podium.

With lots of practice time and 4 qualifiers spread over two days, you should be dialed by the time the 30 minute+ mains come around on Sunday afternoon.

Racers from Region 2 who missed their 1/8th Fuel Open Regional is more than welcome to try to take Region 1 hardware.

NERCAR has put together a great racing program this season with the largest turn outs in recent years. You can find out more about the event and the club at www.nercar.com

Regards,
Chris Raffaelli
ROAR Region 1 Director
914 715 5620 cell
914 788 9829 fax
[email protected]

The current ROAR Region 1 ‘What’s Going On?’ Calendar can be found at:
http://my.calendars.net/region1/curblockmonth.html

For more information about ROAR, please visit:
www.roarracing.com

Download the ROAR membership application here:
http://www.roarracing.com/join/pdfs/2000app.pdf

Hey Chris are you sure about the 200mm I only saw for the 235 class I hope your right cause I would love to go there if there is a 200mm event. What happened @ Madness

i dont think they are going to waste time with 235. But if enough people shjow, they may run it.

It is a regional for 1.8th. It is a club race for 200mm.

Madness was a huge success

Back