5th scale F1??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Alright guys, I've seen vids of the Formula 1 cars racing but can't find them anywhere...can someone link me?

I've looked but I really have no idea who makes them so searching can be hard without a company name. Thanks!

-NB

*I found FG but can't find a price anywhere, usually not a good thing but I need prices*

Last edited:
Thanks NC, I found that but where can I find a price list?

**NVM, found a distributor**

-NB

NC, you starting to sound like the wife bro......STOP DOING THAT!!! LOL

I actually found a price, and well, your right, I can't afford it!! $1800 for the roller chassis/engine, and that's the cheap one....LOL

http://molzermoweryracing.com/acatalog/Formula_1.html

Last edited:
Look at the competition versions, at about 5Gs, that's a lot of cabbage for a toy. There is a hobby shop by me that sells them, they are sick!

I saw them run at KZ speedway when I lived in california and I must say they look incredibly real! I just asked steve dunn (owner of kz) if he still has a website. He had vids and pics. They also have the largest permanent onroad track I have ever seen!

ROFL....thats more of what my wallet would allow right now I guess....LOL

after thinking for a second though, the $1400 really isn't that bad considering I give right at a grand for my 5B.....time to start making plans...LOL

VB - does he have a site up?

old_thread.jpg

---------- Post added at 3:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:27 PM ----------

Deleted the necroposter. He was just here to push his hobby shop, not to mention, his site link was blocked by malwarebytes as a malicious site.

Okay, I thought I was having another WTF moment there.

Back