Sold / Found 2 Losi XXXNT Rollers (AD2) and (NT Kit)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butter Is Da Man

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
2005 AD2 Kit already assembled. Comes with:
-Trinity Aluminum Pivot Blocks (Front and Rear)
-Titanium Balls Studs across the rear
-Losi Red Directionals on front, with ProLine M3 Holeshots in Rear
-Trinity Bomb 1 foams
-Will Include Throttle Servo (standard)
-Has 3 races on it, and break in, Period.

2001 Triple XNT Kit
assembled. Comes with:
-Brand new Gas Tank
-Brand new Outdrives
-Brand new A-Arms
-Brand new Shock Cartriges
-Brand new Diff with new gears, Monster Diff Rings, grease, and bearings.
-RPM Ball Cups all the way around
-Ball Bearing Steering
-Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles
-MIP Shiney CVDs
-Losi Silver Directionals in front with ProLine R3 Holeshots in rear
-Has not been ran since new parts, and diff rebuild have been done. Most of the truck is brand new.

Looking for $300 for both. The Drake 2 retails for $350 alone and the NT kit still sells for at least $200.

Last edited by a moderator:
would you sell just the ad2 and how much

Right now I would like to keep it as a package, just because of how cheap I got both trucks for. I could probably try to sell the Drake 2 on its own, and try for $300 or $250 alone, so for the extra $50 at least you get a whole nother truck, that you could even just get, and sell again to get some money back for the Drake 2.

Bump for a buddy

Last edited:
http://tinypic.com/9tiqab.jpg

Picture available! Sorry it took awhile, been really busy, so here it finally is. The suspence was killing some of you, I know. :spit: :jk:

Last edited:
whoa dude if no one buys it pm me. cuz i dont have the $ yet. Nice Cars Tho. bump

You got it. Looks like they'll be around for a bit, so........... let me know when you got the money together.

Bump for everyone else.

is that $300 shipped or how much is shipping? Do you Paypal?
+ a free bump

It could be $300 shipped if it would help someone buy it. Mostly I do money orders. I've delt with Olds and Spyhunter on here with trades and sending MOs and have had no problems with them at all. I wouldn't do you wrong. But I might be able to do Paypal, I would have to see if my buddy (Mel*E*Mel) would be ok on it. But I do MOs all the time. Just Let me know, and if you need to talk to them on my reputation, feel free too. I also have a great feedback on RC Control Zone. I sold a Savage on there to rds40080 or something like that, and he got it in the great shape it was sent it. OR MXman, I just sold him a TQ3 and that was to Canada, so I can work with whoever. Just LMK what you would like to do. Thanks.

PM sent this morning, did not even touch a computer yesterday.

PM sent back.

Status
Not open for further replies.