How to keep the t-maxx clean?????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THUNDER

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Are there any other good cleaners besides denatured alcohol, or the nitro clean spray to clean your r/c car?
I am spending a forture on cleaning my car. It probably runs my about $ 4 every time that I clean it off. Does anybody know an inexpensive but effective way to keep it all clean?
Thanks alot, oh, I took care of the heat problem. Using 20% helped out alot. thanks:bow:

I use a product called Simple Green. I buy it in the concentrate form & make up spray bottles for cleaning my truck. Spray it on, give a light brushing, rinse it off & blow it out with an air compressor. Looks good as new....

I use that stuff for my planes, when I am done flying for the day., it isn't safe for electronics is it? if not what do you use to keep the servos, engine dry while you use the simple green?

I only use it when I'm doing a tear down cleanup mostly... Motor & electronics is removed before hand.. The compressor is great for afterbash cleanings...

I use dish soap and my kitchen sink's hose. Requires a little caution around the electronics and a thorough drying, but it works. I end up oiling some parts a little, but the price is just right. Just have to duck the wife so she doesn't kill me for getting her sink filthy...:D

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I use dish soap and my kitchen sink's hose. Requires a little caution around the electronics and a thorough drying, but it works. I end up oiling some parts a little, but the price is just right. Just have to duck the wife so she doesn't kill me for getting her sink filthy...:D

Yup...
585tub.jpg

585air.jpg

the best way to keep your maxx clean is to leave it on your shelf..:bunny:

I use bike cleaner and nitro blast. Works very well.

Back