The Spring R/C Bug has Bitten Early

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRacer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Living in the northeast, my interests go in cycles.
Warm months - R/C
Cold Months - Video Games

Normally for me, R/C ends about October, starts in late March.
Last year the R/C thing had be until early December. I then was MIA from RCNT until about a week ago where I find myself visiting several times a day again.

When it's thawing out and I can smell the cleanliness of spring, only one thought enters my mind.
Yessir, the R/C bug has bit me early this year!

I need to finish my Savage projects, which include dying some RPM wheels and installing a MotorSaver filter. It already had a complete teardown last fall. My Storm is still dirty from it's last run and needs some cleaning and TLC. Some shock springs, new wheel bearings, and a new pipe are in order there.

Is anyone else like me?

I'm getting psyched for another bash this year! You out there Chris? :D We need to do it again this year! This time no pull-start will stop me!!! =devil

Yeah, living where it gets cold and snows, I have Winter and Summer hobbies.

I Roadrace Motorcycles and do the Nitro RC thing in the Summer (just started doing Nitro) and during the winter, I do video games and Electric RC.

Although I've been gearing up for Nitro this Winter, by driving my Savage around and prepping and building an Ofna Hyper 7 PBS/PCR and a 9.5 Pro. Both are good to go, just have to wait for the track to open in about another month!!!!!

I ran a few times in the winter with snow on the ground but it sucks when you can't feel anything. It has been hitting 50 degress here in Indy and I am ready to get crazy. I mostly worked a lot of OT in the winter so I can afford summer fun.

Back