Sold / Found FS: ARTR Losi XXX-NT Kit plus extras!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PD2

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I’m selling my Father’s Losi XXX-NT that is Almost Ready To Run (ARTR). Not too long ago, Losi used to make the XXX-NT Kit. There was the XXX-NT Sport or RTR and the XXX-NT Adam Drake. But in between these two kits was the Losi XXX-NT Kit. It was a buildable kit like the Adam Drake, but it did not include the graphite and titanium upgrades and hop-ups like the Adam Drake. But it was definitely a lot better than the XXX-NT Sport/RTR.

I have gone through the truck and nearly rebuilt it from the ground up. All shocks have been completely rebuilt as well as the tranny/diff. Here is what is installed on the truck:

* Suspension:
- Shocks – rebuilt using AE Green Slime and AE Shock oil – 35WT up front and 40WT in the rear. Red Losi shock pistons all around.
- Turnbuckles – Lunsford Titanium upgraded turnbuckles with Blue RPM ballcups on all but two turnbuckles – those two are the steering connectors and are using Black Losi ballcups
- Adam Drake Graphite Rear Pivot Block upgrade
* Servos:
- Steering – HiTec HS-625MG
- Throttle – JR Racing Z270 Standard Servo
* Tranny/Diff:
- Robinson Racing Products Aluminum Diff Gear
- Diff rebuilt using Crescenzi Diff Lube
- Standard Monster Diff nut assembly – uses beveled washers
- NEW brake assembly – pads, disc, nuts and arm.
- NEW Losi Slipper pads
* Power Plant:
- OS Engines CV-R .12 – Purchased from Nitro Dan after he rebuilt it and pinched life into the P/S. Maybe ¾ to a full quart of fuel ran through it.
- AE Tuned Blue exhaust pipe and header
- NEW upgraded Losi fuel tank – the one with the pressure inlet in the tank cap
- Monster Motorsaver air filter – courtesy of Nitro Dan
* Tires and Wheels:
- Front – Pair of Losi Directionals on Losi dish wheels
- Rear – Pair or Losi T-2000 (?) on Losi dish wheels
* Screws:
- Any and all screws and nuts that were stripped or about to be were replaced with Team SPRC Stainless Steel screws and/or nuts. An entire NEW replacement kit (minus the screws and/or nuts used) will be included with the truck.
* Body:
- One used, but still decent condition body will be included along with NEW body clips to retain it.
* The original manual will also be included.

There are some additional parts and pieces that will come with this truck:

* One Racers Edge plexi-glass car stand
* One Dynamite Turbo Fueler fuel bottle
* ¾ of a bottle of Prather Products After-Run Engine Oil
* Spare pair of Losi Red Shock Springs
* One Losi Rear Suspension Arm
* Dynamite C-Cell Aluminum Red Glow Ignitor
* One Thunder Tiger 4-way RC Wrench
* One spare Losi Rear Pivot block (original one from the graphite upgrade)
* Three spare aluminum exhaust pipes and one spare header – one pipe appears to be the original kit pipe, but not sure about the other pipes and header.
* One pair of NIP Losi Rear Step-Pins (Pink) with foam inserts (Part # A-7636P)
* One pair of NIB TRC Losi Rear Yellow wheels
* One pair of Losi Bowtie rear tires mounted on Losi dish wheels – 90% to 95% life left.
* One pair of no name front tires mounted on Losi dish wheels – 95% to 100% life left.
* A few other spare odds and ends screws, nuts and what not.

DISCLOSURES:

As I went through the truck, I found several items that will definitely need to be addressed the next time the truck is torn down for repairs. For now, the truck is in driveable and raceable condition and none of the items below should be of too much concern:

* Front Pivot Block – The front pivot block has a crack in the outside edge, close to one of the screw holes, and goes to the screw hole. Though its cracked, it does not effect the truck’s steering – I have raced it at least once like this with no further cracking or issues.
* Chassis – The chassis has the usual scratches, but there are about three screw holes that have grind marks from screws that were stripped and had to be removed this way. They are not deep and do not effect the overall integrity of the truck’s chassis.
* Receiver Box Cover – The receiver box cover is cracked on one of the side tabs. Though it’s not big and the majority of the receiver area is still covered, it may be something to look into to replace.
* Tranny/Diff – The diff rings and thrust-bearing rings will definitely need to be replaced. I flipped over the current ones to start using the clean side of them, but after they are done they will need to be replaced. Also, both the diff balls and thrust balls will need to be replaced after this. Both items are fine and good to run/race with, but will definitely need to be replaced upon the next major rebuild.

Finally, the truck does not come with any radio gear – no receiver, transmitter, crystals, or rechargeable receiver battery pack. These items, plus fuel, starter box and maybe a new glow plug are needed to make the truck completely ready to run or race.

I’m looking to get $185, plus shipping, for all of this! Price is firm! Shipping can be via USPS, UPS, or FedEx shipping services. I am not looking for any trades – need cash to give back to my Father since this is his truck.

If you have any further questions or concerns, e-mail me at [email protected] or feel free to PM me here. I accept PayPal (you will be responsible for the PayPal fees), Money Orders or Cashier Checks.

Thanks for looking and reading!
PD2:cool:

From now till January 3rd, I will be accepting REASONABLE offers on the truck! Still no trades, just cash offers. I'd suggest e-mailing it to me rather than posting, but that is your decision. IF I find an offer reasonable enough, then the truck will be sold and not go to e-Bay.

So let's start seeing some REASONABLE offers!

Thanks for looking!

Nice job... Now that's what a FS/FT post should look like....
Good luck with your sale.
Courtesy Bump...

Thanks ImBroken! I wish I could have uploaded my pics but that are too large right now. But I promise that the pics are just as good as the write up! I've gotten one offer and it is reasonable! Any one else interested and want to make a reasonable offer? Send me an e-mail or PM!!

Thanks for looking!

just host them on Photobucket and supply a link the pics. At least they can get shown that way

I have a gallery on a forum that I can use to link here - just would need to get them up there. Might try to get that done tomorrow - look for links later!

Thanks!

Possible deal pending.....will update later!

Thanks!

OK, deal fell through.......

NEW PRICE! $185 including shipping via FedEx Ground anywhere in the lower 48! E-mail or PM me if you are interested! Remember, this thing goes to e-Bay 1/3/05 if it doesn't sell!

Thanks for looking!

TTT for a good guy and a car to nice for eBay.

,The Crazy 1

Thanks Crazy 1! I really appreciate it!

Guys and gals,

Only 2 more days left and its headed to e-Bay! Don't let an e-Bay'er get this car! I'd much rather it go to some one in the RC hobby here! E-mail me with interest!

Thanks for looking!

OK boys and girls! Last day! This thing is headed to evil-Bay either late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm still open to REASONABLE offers......let me know if you are interested and we can chat more!

Thanks for looking!

is there a way you can get some pics to me on this car? I might be interested.

plasma innovations said:
is there a way you can get some pics to me on this car? I might be interested.

Definitely! What is your e-mail address? I can send them there. Or feel free to e-mail me for some pics: [email protected].

Thanks for your interest!

plasma innovations said:

Plasma,

You have mail with pics! Take a look and let me know if you have any questions or need any additional shots!

Thanks for the interest!

you have mail in your email PD2. Get back to me when you have the chance.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Plasma Innovations!!! Thanks for all that were interested!!

ill trade u an on road roller for it

nvm my thread i didnt see the sold thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back