Dixie Dirt Slingers...WEST TN, ARKANSAS RACERS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky24tn

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
welcome to the dixie dirt slingers thread ....

our team of racers consists of:
MT,1/10th gas= (biggy3)
MT,1/8th buggy= (husky24tn)
1/8th buggy= (staticsag)
1/8th buggy=bigmo_rc10

we are locally centered around the west TN area....

All racers are welcome to post here...if ya live in or around the west tn/arkansas area ...LET US KNOW... we'd be glad to chat.....

ruh roh...loose nuts in da house...lol

i can't wait till 2005 season....who all is planning on going to the kyosho challenge in st. louis?

The Loose Nuts crew will be there. Awesome event!

cool i can't wait to get 2005 under way...gonna be a blast racing u guys

In deed the Loose Nuts crew will be there :boxing:

I aint about no St.Luie, but I might hit Robertsonsrc and the one in Paris this next season. I need to know some of the reg. in off-road racing, I have a T-Maxx with a fantom fr.18 with supermaxx widetrack suspension and wide offset rpm wheels. Can I run it like that and be competetive in a class? What would I be up against? I also have a GS Storm Pro 1/8 buggy and would like to know what all mills are allowed at most tracks .21 or can I go bigger? I'm a noobie to off road, I've raced alot of touring cars, looking forward to racing in the dirt though.

Anyone gotta link to an offroad rulebook?

Last edited:
as for the track in jackson you can ask Robertson rc on here...he is travis and he owns the track...as for paris i can't say but i would stick to 21's to be safe...or at least bring one to change out if need be...

and we welcome new comers to each track.....you won't be able to miss us...we are a "few of a kind"....lol

voodoo and trav....nice to see ya here !!!...welcome

as far as monster trucks go..stadium pro's, truggies, maxx's, i think someone had a savage once, and one lonely dominator (mine) lol

as for mills...you better bring some heat..especially if you wanna make the triple..lol

flyinrazorback has a jet engine disguised as a .21 in his "truggy" as does voodoodaddy...i run a modded .21 os engine and i have seen a few ws72's, p5's, big daddy rb .28's..just to name a few

Are there any begginers at these tracks?

oh yea :hehe: lol

I'm about the biggest newbie youl find

LOL@ bigmo

yeah there are a few...me included...lol

biggy said:
as far as monster trucks go..stadium pro's, truggies, maxx's, i think someone had a savage once, and one lonely dominator (mine) lol

as for mills...you better bring some heat..especially if you wanna make the triple..lol

flyinrazorback has a jet engine disguised as a .21 in his "truggy" as does voodoodaddy...i run a modded .21 os engine and i have seen a few ws72's, p5's, big daddy rb .28's..just to name a few
I swapped my jet engine for a rocket
Just trying to keep up with the jones :idea:

I got me a sirio .23 for the maxx, its no jet or rocket but I could take a trip on the $$$ it set me back, does that quallify?

In the MT class, you really don't need alot of engine. Just stay on your wheels and between the pipes and you will finish better than half of the guys out there.

FlyinRazorback said:
In the MT class, you really don't need alot of engine. Just stay on your wheels and between the pipes and you will finish better than half of the guys out there.

Well said!! Driving is the key...not HP. At our track the series point champion in the modified monster class was tooling around in a T-Maxx with...guesss what??....Traxxas haters aren't gonna believe it...Yes it's true ...a TRX 2.5 (stock). Now mind you, our races are primarily newbies but the ol' 2.5 put it on the dudes sporting the big block, big $ motors.

Mr T

Back