Sold / Found nitro stuff for sale (leaving hobby...)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
nitro and elec stuff 4 sale (leaving hobby)

sad day i guess but i need to ge an apartment and get out of this crazy house.

sorry to not have this in the other for sale thread but here goes.

i have a hpi racer 2 that i used for a while, i added a 2speed and some other stuff.

it includes a battery pack, and wo servos, I'm gonna ssume their just the little stock 10 dollar type. (i hope. heh) anyways, also has a big thingy full of all kinds of parts that came with the car but werent used (a LOT) i dont know what they for but I've used some of the parts as extras on the car over time.

*the car needs new differentials. (about 30 bucks total to fix) and an engine and radio.* car is dirty. and the holes for the engine in the chassis HAVE been enlongated.

sold for $125. o.b.o.

also for sale. a big box of parts for a super nitro rally, nitro mt, and a .21 sized muffler , and a gutted cvec, and a rc10 gt muffler, and a bunch of other little crap (dogbones for snr, other stuff) also has two partial engines. aofna hyper.21 that needs a backplate and a complete rebuild, i took out the conrod and piston to make a keychain (heh) also has a motorsavers airfilter on it. also has an o.s. .15 cv-x hyper that i put a backplate on when the pullstarter broke. this engine is in need of a complete rebuild also, but has everything i think. actually, the sleeve is out. both engines the cooling head is off, but included. the o.s. has a good carb. its the slide carb a3 i think? the .15 has new purple engine mounts on it, and also has a 32mm hpi light flywheel with mostly new hpi racing clutch and a few bearings. the engine has a mip black header on it. also included isa yellow air filter that i never cleaned (my god I'm lazy) also included is a new hpi flywheel. also included is a bunch of electric car stuff. i mean like about 6 batteries, a electric truck i think its a sledgehammer , has 2 motors but i dont know how the hell it works it ran once i tried to change the motor, failed, gave up. also has a hobbico 905 (i think) batt charger. and various parts for the truck.has a traxxas tq am radio. i will place all of these parts in a box and ship to you. i will try and keep the electric parts away from the other stuff. also includes like 5 clutchbells (hpi) and some other junk i throw in. not all parts clean so dont go expecting that. chances are ill find a good sealed box and dump the parts in it. i dont want to deal with it.

^^^^ for sale 50 bucks takes it. thats a good deal imho.

I'm trying to get rid of all my r/c stuff and keep my 1/8th buggy.

note : the uh.. box o junk thingy with the electric truck, also has a novak rooster something esc and a traxxas black esc thingy.

Last edited:
yo i might want that BIG OL bOX OF JUNK..does the sledge hammer work or no?

i will have to talk to my dad tommorrow so dont sell it till i post again tommorrow prob. around 10:00am est time

well, i dont know. see i got it and it worked, but ole dude i bought it from said the 19 turn motor (on it at time) wasn't as good as the otherm otor (14 turn i think) so i tried to switch the motors, and sicne i didnt know where to solder the wires i just did it like this:

theirs 4 tabs thingies on top. 2 of them were wired together with a litle electric chip in between (capacitor?) i dont know, but i did it on oposite sides, and i installed it and i couldnt get it to work. of course, hat was a LONG time ago wiht 95/5 sodler, had i known what i know now i would have used 50 / 50 solder. I'm almost 100% sure that was the problem. the truck is in a serious need of help. the tires arent glued and doesn't have a body, and i dont know if its missing naything, ah yes! the front shocks, supposed to be 8 of them, only 6 shocks, 2 front 4 rear. but anyways, i think its complete. but after it stopped working i just sat it on a shelf for about.. 8 months? btw, this beef jerky I'm eating is hella good. :hehe:

on the ofna hyper .21 engine is the hpi thread on clutch with gears 19 and 23 (from my 75mph .21 racer 2. heh) anyways, it has the 60 dollar wolfpack radicals .21 conversion kit thingy, also has a hpi racing clutch, along with bearings. so anyways, his box of junk is just about everything u need to make either a .21 nmt or .21 snr...... and hell its got about 5 batteries and a charger for some electric stuff. anyways. I'm out. ill be up around 10 am too. gotta clean (bah)

I'd be interested in the racer 2...but the price is too high. I know i'd rebuild the diffs, and also, i'd HAVE to buy a new chassis, and then come up with an engine.

If you let it go for $50 i'm sold.

hmmm
I've got a ddue on aim who said he wanted it about a week ago. ill talk to him first then get back to you, your #2 inline.

hey, nitroking, got your I'm's but i was sound asleep! i didnt get up till noon thirty. I'm sure that has someting to do with not going to bed until 6:15. anyways. hit me up someitme if u still want it.

kwong. how about $100? dude online doesn't want it right now. hmm, the racer 2 also needs a clutchbell for whatever engine u use. i was using 19/23 37/44 (not sure about the 44) and i left the clutchbell and stuff on the hyper .21 i put in the other box last night. anyways hit me up on aim or something.

Originally posted by Razor
kwong. how about $100? dude online doesn't want it right now. hmm, the racer 2 also needs a clutchbell for whatever engine u use. i was using 19/23 37/44 (not sure about the 44) and i left the clutchbell and stuff on the hyper .21 i put in the other box last night. anyways hit me up on aim or something.

I'm broke mayn. If the price ever drops to $50 hit me up.

ok ill get back to you in a few days...

Can you also post some digital pictures of the car. And not resize them. Just leave them at the normal size?

Thanks

ill try.

or ill forget about it! woops. ill try and get some up by the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.