Sold / Found F/S Losi LST Like New Condition!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex2342

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I need to get rid of my LST. It's brand new and I've only put 5 tanks a fuel through it. It's not even broken in completely yet. It has the following upgrades as well:
RPM black A-arms
Losi Titanium Nitride gear set
Losi Skid plates, front, middle, and rear
Losi alloy diff housings
Losi threaded shock set
Losi springs. 4 black, 2 yellow, 4 silver
Losi high performance brake set. New in package
Losi alloy wheel hex's
Losi sway bar set
Proline 23mm HD wheel adapters (no HD rims or tires though)
Lunsford Titanium hingepin and turnbuckle upgrade package
Dual battery packs for added run time
I removed the washer prior to running the engine
and a few I'm probaly forgetting also.

I have all the stock parts as well. The truck will come with the stock rims/tires and all the manuals. IT WILL NOT COME WITH THE RADIO OR RECEIVER but is otherwise complete and in very nice condition. I'm looking to get $500 plus shipping but am willing to take offers.

Here's a few pics.
DSC02380.gif

DSC02376.gif

DSC02377.gif

DSC02375.gif

Picture138.gif

$500 shipped!!! Come on guys this is a hell of a deal even without the radio and receiver!!
there is at least $250 in hop up parts alone!!

nice looking truck.

not trying to knock you, but u are tad bit high. i picked one up with more hop ups and enough spares to build a second for under 500...

would u consider selling off parts from it seperately?

Not at the moment. I need the cash for another project. Does this price really seem high? I guess I'm just trying to get back what I have into it and I should no better by now lol!

What about $450 shipped?

400 is probaly a good starting point. You will never get what you paid for it...

450 plus the shipping is about right. amazing how fast we spend money on these machines, and if we re lucky only get a fraction of it at resale... oh well, thats the hobby.

anyway, if u decide to part it out, let me know. i'd be interested in the RPM arms, and maybe the shocks...

It's on Ebay for $400+S/H now if anybody is interested. I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to the auction but it shouldn't be hard to find.

You can post an auction link but it will be moved to the auction forum.

I've got $2700 in my LST and would be lucky to get $1000 for it I think I would burn it before letting it go cheap!

lol Thats the way I feel about my Savage. I've got so much time and money invested into it that I could never part with it. I wouldn't even know where to begin to count up the money I have spent on my Savage.

That guy has run it more times than he said i mean just look at the three air filters in his box. Hes never gonna even get half what he is asking out of it.

GEZE that thing is so overpriced..... I would never spend that much money on a gt.... but i think the underside looks great and so do the arms. Over all its preaty sweet but i think he should lower the price to like 1,500 that would be good..... :) :cheers: :)

I don't think I could even talk somebody into buying that thing for that price. I think we have found Mr. Goodwrench!

WTF is up with those cat shoes LOL - I would not let my wife out of the house with those things on hehe

all i can say is good luck brother!!!!!!!

$2500!! No way will he ever get that much for a GT!!! I knew I wasn't get $500 for the LST but I fugured I'd try it out since it's brand new but damn!

Do you still have the LST for sale?

rex u will get more if u part it out..
how much for the shox?hehhe btw i pmd u about ur mulchers lmk

The LST is gone but badboy2 check you PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back