3 Speed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a 3 speed I had tried to put into my t-maxx with fairly poor results, could I make it work (without a ton of modifications) on my Inferno I am going to buy in a month?

which 3 speed is it? Kyosho makes one for the monster truck, the mad armor, so i would think that it should be too hard for another kyosho product.

I have no clue. I just know I bought it off E-Bay (I think) and it was extremely no T-Maxx friendly. I kept burning up clutches in less than a tank of fuel before they were completely gone. This did have benefits, I bought so many clutches as a result it'll be a really long time before I have to buy another clutch again since I bought so many back then.

the only other 3 speed i know of would be the one in the Shumacher. So its gotta be one or the other. Get the aluminium 3 shoe clutch for the inferno, i have one in my storm - they dont ever burn up - ever.

I have the aluminum 2 shoe clutch on my t-maxx now and I can't complain about the clutch anymore.