Another day of bashing... gone wrong

• Thread starter thetmaxxman2016
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thetmaxxman2016

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Today I went bashing at the park that is right across the street. There is a base ball field with a 5 foot fence around the baseball dimes.
I got my xgame ramp out and aliened it up and propped it up to the fence and started the beast up. I opened her up to a wot and jumped the fence, so I jumped my savy a couple more times over the fence about the 3 jump I opened her up to almost to full speed and lost control and jumped my savy right in to my stomach it knocked the air out of me and knocked me off me feet, it felt like it weighed 150 ponds

Once again the savage attacks!!!!

If the savage had mind it was revenge of all the time of me bashing her hard!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a small suggestion. Stand clear of its intended path, a couple of feet in all directions, especially in front.

Woah - seriously man, at the speed nitro RCs go you could snap a leg. That could've been nasty!

damn. you have to be more carefull. any lower and your savy couldve taken your kids away.

dannyd said:
damn. you have to be more carefull. any lower and your savy couldve taken your kids away.
LMAO damn Danny that freaking hilarious.

dannyd said:
dam it was close, I am lucky

It hit me about 19 mph and it was on gravel so it did not get up to top speed. LoL don’t want to imagine what it would of felt like and full speed.

Last edited:
Hears one for ya.

Last weekend I went to my Nice's birthday party at a large park. So I figured I'll bring along some RC's for some fun (savage X, Savage 4.6, and a mini-t)
any way I would let some of the kid's play with the savage if the passed the mini-t test.

So I figured that My sister in law would be ok to try it out.
All I saw was kid's scattering and screaming. She hit one kid and knocked his leg's out from under him (he was OK) then one of the rear links came off and she still kept driving it until it finally drove into the ground. Hard to believe that 8 to 12 year old children would be more responsible then a 20 year old.

thetmaxxman2016 said:
Today I went bashing at the park that is right across the street. There is a base ball field with a 5 foot fence around the baseball dimes.
I got my xgame ramp out and aliened it up and propped it up to the fence and started the beast up. I opened her up to a wot and jumped the fence, so I jumped my savy a couple more times over the fence about the 3 jump I opened her up to almost to full speed and lost control and jumped my savy right in to my stomach it knocked the air out of me and knocked me off me feet, it felt like it weighed 150 ponds

Once again the savage attacks!!!!

If the savage had mind it was revenge of all the time of me bashing her hard!!

This might have been the funniest thing that I've heard in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
RatzoRC said:
This might have been the funniest thing that I've heard in a long time.

Same here, I know it hurt but thats funny right there LOL. Sounds like you zigged when you should have zagged :hehe:

First thing that came to mind was that old arcade boxing game where the voice would say, "Body blow! Body blow! Knock him out!" when you got close to knocking your opponent out.

Man, talking about getting the wind knocked out of your sails!

wasn't there a post a cpl months ago about 2 high school kids doing a video project with a axis buggy ,
1 running it and the other laying on the ground filming it and low and behold the kid driving didnt turn fast enough and hit the other and all but taking the kids finger off and stitches to the eye ?????

or the girl getting hit on the BMX track comes to mind
dude you need to be alot more careful broken ribs are a killer

racin_38 said:
wasn't there a post a cpl months ago about 2 high school kids doing a video project with a axis buggy ,
1 running it and the other laying on the ground filming it and low and behold the kid driving didnt turn fast enough and hit the other and all but taking the kids finger off and stitches to the eye ?????

or the girl getting hit on the BMX track comes to mind
dude you need to be alot more careful broken ribs are a killer

dam that is got to hurt!!

dannyd said:

My god is that hilarious... :hehe:

It's good we can laugh about this, you are very fortunate...

Back