of road track almost finished in sandiego come over

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mytmaxx

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hello my name is james miklus i am 14 years old and i own 3 nitro cars that i bought my self tmaxx 2.5 and 21bb tmaxx and hpi rush some of my friends have gas cars too they are in the 20 age they have a xtm xterminator minit traxxas sport traxxas 4 tec and savage yokahoma gt4 terra crusher and nitro stampied heres a pic of the land
1083282636_track_pic.jpg

we started this track off but we want to level it out so it will be bigger we would like to start a race track with a lot of people race talk and all fun stuff help each other fix cars and stuff the only problem is we need to rent a bob cat so we need any kind of donations 1 penny or 20 dollars but we will only accept the money by person so you can belive us that we wont rip off email me for directions and tell me when your coming so we can meet and get this track ready to race my email is [email protected] only this email because my other email dont work

Back