Sold / Found 1/24 scale micro monster truck!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twopie24

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi all i have a 1/24 scale micro monster it is:

shaft driven
four wheel drive
fully indipendant suspension
almost completely ready to run(no battery)

if youd like to see you can check it out at this web site www.microrcracing.com/micromonster.htm

i dont have a digital camera so i can't take pictures and post them.
paid $209...lost interest and now i want a minit...ill take a resonable offer or trade for a mini t. its a cool little truck!!!

free shipping!!!!!
p.s dont let the link fool you i really have the truck.comes with a futaba radio..

moses=devil

Last edited:
list a price please! read the rules.

sorry about that....$120 shipped...you interested???

Last edited:
This reminds me of something I had bought off of eBay. The thing SUCKED at crawling. No torque at all. The second it hit a little bump it just stopped.

Does this one have enough torque to climb over things?

sorry i can't tell you...i never really used it i just boght it an than i put it away....the main reason i never got a chance to run it is that i burned out the battery pack and i never replaced it...

moses

ok here it is I'm just trying to get rid of this coz its just collecting dust ...its practally new....I'm new to electric and I'm looking for a mrc superbrain 959 or something simalar to it...not to fancy but definatly something with an lcd display....you get this cool little micro rtr...no batt...and ill see what i can do about getting a batt for but no garaunte...ill also through in a futaba am tx no rx...if ne body wants it....pls lmk

moses
:help:

-
--
---
-----
------
-------
--
--
--
--
--
--
ttt....its an awesome little truck....

You might want to drop the price, because someone can just buy a boxed version off the link for nearly the same price. Try lowering the deals if it IS new...

new lower price...you can't beat it $100.....or a reasonable trade...lmk

moses

ttt...
:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back