HPI Pulse buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hpi-pulse-buggy-485x363.jpg

HPI has taken their power K4.6 engine from the Savage and put it in their new 1/8th scale buggy, the HPI Pulse. The HPI Pulse has also been given full racing suspension and a complete set of grey anodized aluminum parts. The HPI Pulse RTR is completely outfitted with all the specifications...

Click to continue

just bought one
will let you know how it drives

What is the deal with this buggy? Is it being released to the States any time soon?

What is the deal with this buggy? Is it being released to the States any time soon?

I really hope so... i really like this buggy.... i want something to beat up on and race from time to time.... so it's either a 287$ Ofna or a $700+ Losi 8ight....

and this one i have a feeling would fit in the middle.....

but i wonder if one could pay for the car and ship one from the UE.... i've done that with several calendars.

I really hope so... i really like this buggy.... i want something to beat up on and race from time to time.... so it's either a 287$ Ofna or a $700+ Losi 8ight....

and this one i have a feeling would fit in the middle.....

but i wonder if one could pay for the car and ship one from the UE.... i've done that with several calendars.

They have a couple on ebay(Europe) but I'm afraid to buy one and not have the parts available. I am ready to buy so I dont know if I can wait for this thing!

They have a couple on ebay(Europe) but I'm afraid to buy one and not have the parts available. I am ready to buy so I dont know if I can wait for this thing!

i'd download a manual for it and see....

PDF Manual for it....
http://goo.gl/0zBR

i see they still have my mirco RS4 manual and parts avail through their EU site :\