RPM XXXN-T Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tux

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok everyone with a xxxn-t email rpm telling them you want parts for your xxxn-t, there selection isnt that good for our rides and maybe with a lil push they will get off their butts and do something about it.

RPM Email Info

I'd like to say I have a pretty direct line of communication with RPM so let me know exactly what parts you are looking for. If we can get enough interest I'm sure they will make it. Unless of coarse there is a design flaw in the part itself. Remember, the stuff RPM makes is meant to be indestructable! So if its small and tight then they more than likely wont do it. But if they make some parts for the RC10 they should make similar for the XXX-NT! I'm with you!

A Arms and Shock towers would be nice and while they r at it bulkheads.
I think i already own everything that they make for the xxxnt front bumper and rod endsRPM EMAIL

I like the idea of having rpm parts for my losi but when I e-mailed them about a month ago about it they told me that they cannot make arms for that vehicle because the reason they break is because of a design flaw but I would definatly be in if we could get them to make those parts

we will tell them to unflaw them lol

OK this was the response i got from the "Answer Man":

Dear :censored: ,
Unfortunately, I don't know what's next on our to do list. We have some big projects we are working on but they have nothing to do with our current product line. Unfortunately, our website will be the best place to check in with for new product updates. I'm sorry I couldn't be a little more informative.
Take care and please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

To be fair, this is what I wrote to him:

I would like to see some more support for the XXX NT in the way of more parts (i.e. A Arms, Shock Towers, and Bulkheads). I am a member of several r/c forums and I know there is a need for these products. RPM makes the best parts for r/c vehicles by far, and with the growing popularity of the Losi XXX NT I feel it would be a wise decision to provide your unique product line to support these vehicles.

Any information you could supply me will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
:censored:
Loyal RPM Customer

I will take that as a no