Pro-line Cadillac EXT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just came across this new Pro-Line EXT extended body on Pro-Lines site. I think it looks nice, I really like it, but another color would have been better. I wonder if it would be too long for a regular T?

418364escalade.jpg

418365escalade2.jpg

I should have know you would have cut and pasted it here when I saw it. :D So why didnt you put the stampede body up too?

I don't know how I missed it before. :confused:

Man that Brings 3 words to mind BLING BLING that is disguesting man Its only days till we open up rc car action and see one of those painted GOLD with some chrome buggy wheels and street tires mounted...X

That body is uglier than the El Camino...lol Maybe you should paint a housewife in the drivers side window putting on makeup and yelling at her kids.... Thats no monster truck body, Sorry guys... The El Camino, a monster truck, well, maybe somewhere in the Carolina's...lol Jus Kiddin

Hey man, unless you've seen the ElCamino body in person don't rag it. It was a great looking body, I just don't think it would hold up to a good bashing. I wish HPI would make one for my RS4 3.

I knew a guy with a 4x4 Gremlin, talk about a strange looking car.

I'm sure it was a great looking lid, but It would definately look better on your RS4 3. I'm really thinking of picking up that Parma Wolverine body...lol I think with the right paint work, It would look pretty sick....

Parma Wolverine

Damn this thread should have been called ATTACH OF THE UGLY ASS BODIES> X

LOL... Maybe I'll get the one with the horns.... Ha...

Bulldozer

Now thats ugly....

WOW, my 100th post.... cool

that bulldozer body is cool but when you get it you have to glue the horns on so if you rolled the horns might come off

Those are some ugly ass bodies, both of those are way uglier than the EXT.

BTW congrats on 100 ImBroken, glad to see you here more often lately.

Christian look! a mini van, you can paint it to match your real mini van. :D

Man thats ugly, who the hell would want a mini van T-maxx?

That is the biggest collection of the ugliest bodies I have ever seen!

this car is soo cool. it looks like a tyco
dww1.jpeg
:ha

I bet that truck was ment to race with those dirt tires. it looks like a traxxas sleghammer

i gotta find a lid for my cheap ass duratrax.... i hate seeing my car in all the druatrax ads... also maybe I can hide its cheapness :D

Umm..i wonder if i can fit that cadillac body on my rusty? Anybody think it could be done? I dont mind cutting holes for the rear suspension posts. Tks!

-Kellen

Back