What's the difference between the tmaxx 4908 and 4907

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do31

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just wanted to see what the difference was. My buddy has a nib tmaxx 4908. The thing is thats the older model and i want to know if i should buy the older model so really if its just worth it

I've got the 4908 and I believe the only difference is that the 4907 has an updated 2.4 radio system where mine has FM.

Not 100% sure though.

has one not got a wider chassis

4908 has the older style radio, everything else is the same as the 4907, including 14mm hubs...

yup just the radio but you can always do the power up program for the new controler.... the new 4907 cost a couple bucks more cause it comes with a batt, charger, and new radio, and i think a filler bottle.... thats about it....

Very interesting, I always thought the 4907 came with 17mm hubs. I must've been thinking of the emaxx.

i think so i will have to double check i didnt see anything on the site i will double check and get back

The tmaxx and emaxx have the same hubs. I have a tmaxx 4907 and emaxx 3905 and they use the same hubs

the brushless comes with 17mm hubs.. i just looked on the traxxas page.. the brushed emaxx has the same as the tmaxx's though....just double checked the classic and 3.3 tmaxx, and brushed emaxx have 14mm hex's and the brushless emaxx has 17mm hex's...

The T-maxx's 4907 and 4908 are 14mm hubs, I own both....