service manual

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenery

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, I picked up a used tmaxx and i've been searching for some info on rebuilding and tuning the diffs and trans and whatever else? Basically just assembly instructions. I've looked on traxxas but all I can find is exploded views which don't help.

Unfortinetly about all there is, is exploded views, the instructions that come with the Traxxas T Maxx are just for getting it ready to break in and the last few other things you need to do before you can drive it, it has never been sold as a kit so there are no step by step instructions on how to build it. you can go here ---> http://www.traxxas.com/support/kb_search.php?action=artikel&cat=1&id=61 and select your modle but that is about all there is as far as manuals go.

Really wow, I'm now just getting back into this hobby and back when I was 12-13 years ago everything had to be assembled. So I guess i'm just going to tear down and see what I find. Is there any wear items in the diff's or tranny or fluids in either? This is my first nitro and 4wd

bump ,,,i got the same problem what i got in my trans is different then those pages shoe

hum

thats the same as the traxxas site

Back