my t-maxx wont start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-maxx 3.3

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i just took the engin out of my t-maxx 3.3 because it wouldnt start i started it now it spits fule and will only move when the controller gets to 1/2 throttle can anyone help me?:banned:

Can you give us some more info? how old is the engine?
so the engine now runs but is really rich and it only moves the truck when you get to half throttle or more? sounds like it is running rich and that you will need to lean it out.

Lean it out. If fuel is spitting out then its really rich. Did you ever touch the needles after break in?

Its way to way to rich. It shouldn't be spiting fuel out that means its not burning that fuel. Turn you hsn about 1/8 to 1/4 of a turn clockwise and than try. Then keep do this process and till it gets better.

i leaned out the fuel and it doesn't spit fuel anymore but when you start it it dosent move at all even at FULL throttle

i leaned out the fuel and it doesn't spit fuel anymore but when you start it it dosent move at all even at FULL throttle

Check your slipper clutch. It should be 1/4 turn out from all the way tight.

already checked it and its fine

i need it fixed before april 5 for a race

put everything back to factory specs and retune....hsn is 4 turns out of closed and lsn should be 1.5 to 1.75 out of closed....set idle only after getting these two correct...