he doesn't play well with others!! the new "TORMENT"

• Thread starter itsalifeworthliving
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsalifeworthliving

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
my new rig i just got today.. i love the 5th scale redcats so much i needed 2!! this is the buggy version. still 4wd. I'm doing a complete rip down tomorrow to install the upgrade kit wich includes front ad rear diffs,springs and a few othe things. body came out ok, but i hate redcat shells. my mt is all alum. I'm keeping this one all plastic, just boling the parts so they arent so brittle. i have a 25.4 ported head thats going in and in a few weeks(when i recover) i'll get the dom side mount in flat black.. this thing is so killer!!
this is the new one.. i call him "TORMENT"

Last edited:
thanx man. i keep telling myself that I'm going to get another nitro, but i just can't get enough of these BIG joints. I'm hooked on 45 minute run times and no tunning. i guess I'm getting old. this is the first one my wifey really likes.. i guess she's been lieing.. size does matter couse its freakin huge!!

Did you see the Nitro 1/5 savage?

they wont make that...
HPI wouldn't make something like that in that way...they not that cheap...
are they?
and also there are no informations on their website but if they make one and it would be okay price I would buy it for sure :hehe:

Did you see the Nitro 1/5 savage?
YA!! i want it!.. they may pul it out. hpi is pretty brave. i dont think its a "cheap" thing to do. just opening up diffrent doors. thats how they role..

they wont make that...
HPI wouldn't make something like that in that way...they not that cheap...
are they?
and also there are no informations on their website but if they make one and it would be okay price I would buy it for sure :hehe:

I didn't believe so until I google'd it.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8511983/tm.htm

I don't think it's real though. The Savage gasser looks cool though (Scroll down on that page).

Your new rig looks nice man! Can't wait to see it running.

I THINK WE HAVE A 50/50 SHOT OF THAT NITRO 5T COMING OUT. they may be pondering what the effects are going to be.. like will it take awy any potential sale for there 5th scale line

What up krypt,

See you got the TT; nice! Did you try the brake mod yet?

BRC

HEY PRO. FANCY MEETING YOU HERE.. i havent done the brake mod yet but need to real soon. its weird couse i dont have the same "lock-up" problem in the tt, just the mt. got it all back together today with all new hpi shock shafts and am going to test them out tomorrow.. ha-haa. you know what that meens!!

Back