how many 4 wheel drive electrics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gutterboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Besides the EMaxx, what other 4 wheel electric monster trucks are there, if any.

The Clodbuster is discontinued isn't it?
I think Kyosho is coming out with an electric version of their Mad Force, don't know when though.

thats why you dont buy that,you do a Build up.with all the parts i posted in another post that KornKid posted,Go look at ClodTalk.com

Yeah, a guy brought one in the store 2 nights ago and the Clod looked REALLY cheap in stock form. Really it looked like crap.
But, I've seen pics of people who have modded them all out and they look pretty like impressive machines, as rock crawlers go. Definately not a speed demon.

Hey El Pirata dont you have a EMT with a brushless? If you do how does it go? What runtime you getting?

Yes I do, however I never paid attention to the run time. On a fresh charge it'll get up and go like a bat outta hell.

Do you ride it in the dirt? how does it handle? What tires you running and pinion size? Ever had belt problems?
Thaqnks

I have never tried it on a dirt track but I will the next time I go out bashing. I have taken it off road but compared to a t-maxx it leaves a little to be desired for the terrain versatility. It will maneiver well in dirt but is not as friendly when I try taking it over some terrain with lots of ruts. It does go insanely fast on road. It only comes with street tires but a set of off road tires was pretty cheap so I bought some of those too. Never had any problems with the belts. I played around a little with the gearing but after too many wheelies I opted for a higher toothed gear, I can't remember how many teeth though. Hope this helps.

Thanks. Do you run with the inside cover on? if so does your ESC get hot, how about the motor. I am gonna run the SS5800

Thanks. That inside cover is a waist of time.

I use both covers on mine and I never really have to take neither cover off unless something is wrong.

The reason I even started to use mine was, I hadn't painted the body yet and I was anxious to drive it so I used the inside cover to protect the electrics.

Back