hpi savage transmitter help!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC RICK

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi this may sound a bit of a silly question but the instruction are not very clear when you turn the transmitter on if the batterys are alright should the red light be on cause i have charged my batterys fully and the red light is still on and it is not the batterys cause when i put them in my handset for my rs4 3 it says they are fully charged and also if this is right what does the light do when the batterys are low does it start flashing please help me out thanks
RICK :jester:

I'm looking at the manual and it says that if the red light is solid than the battteries are still good. If the red light is blinking, than the batteries are too low. Personally, I don't ever see it blinking on my savage radio. I get too paranoid so I replace the batteries after 4-5 days.

Originally posted by mjime714

Even if you dont use it?:naughty:

You got that right...Oh, my 8 port is starting! No...no its not :angry:

Thanks for that lads i olny got by savage yesterday ran it in at to round the local car park but when i finish school i am going mega offroadin the savage rules
RICK

my led flashes when my batts are low. i always keep spare sets on hand so i run em til they flash then stick them on the discharger before recharging to prolong battery life.

scoxcel are you assoctiated with Savage Central?

I am a member if thats what you mean. :) how about yourself?

oooo ohhhhh
1711899.jpg

Originally posted by scoXcel
I am a member if thats what you mean. :) how about yourself?

No I am not but I have tryed contacting them about linking to files directly on my site and have not gotten a response which really pisses me off. I don't care if a site posts a link to my movies page but hotlining to files is bandwidth theft I sent them an email and have not gotten a reply or any action from them that makes them DEADBEATS in my book. Now if you know one of them I would apprciate it if you would bring this to their attention that hotlinking makes people think you are the lowest piece of crap scum on the net.. Thanks X

In my book you are the lowest possible piece of crap scum that ever existed. your claims against savage central are idiotic. if you took the time to read the post which links to your site you would see that it is in a PUBLIC forum and was not even posted by a moderator or site admin. you think its the site admins responsibility to take down a link someone posted? you need to take web admin 101 classes and learn proper net etiquette. have you ever even attempted to contact the person who posted the link? no. you need to grow up child for real. i would encourage everyone to click the link you posted to see what a baby you are. i looked at your site and with its lack of content you should really be appreciative of any links you can get.

my opinion. just as what you stated is your opinion. think before you speak next time. unbelievable. dont litter this forum with your garbage about another site. if you have a problem then you should litter your own site with your rantings.

I have to disagree. Bandwidth theft is a big deal, especially if its a movie. The owner of the site has to pay for that. Refer to the site so the site gets hits, but do not link directly to the movie. Its kinda like giving the site credit. That is good web etiquette.

As for going after the person who posted the file, the first place I would go is to the Admin. They are the ones who are responsible for what goes on in the site. Isn't the site responsible if a XXX rated image is posted especially if there are under age kids frequently on the site? If 2 kids get into a fight at school, the parents go to the school first to see why it happend and what they could do to prevent it. They usually dont go directly to the other parent.

If you read what X said, he did go to the admin first but didn't get a reply. This can frustrate someone easily. If you go to a retail store to return something, but you dont get any help, that is frustrating. The poster probably did not know he was doing anything wrong. You can't blame him. Other sites may not have any problem with someone hotlinking to their content, but if someone does and complains about it, action should be taken. If action is not taken, you have to press a little harder.

Ohh and x's site, and how much content has nothing to do with it. Besides, there is a lot of usefull info.

I'm not here to get into a hes wrong I'm right battle i just know that if he did contact an admin over there they would have handled it in a proper manner. i see that his post was edited over there so I'm imagining that he has at this point had some private communication s with the admin. by the way though you really ought to read the terms of usage before posting to a forum. i only wish to post this from their terms of usage for the purposes of defending savage central as the guys that run it are very nice and have provided many people with so much help that they dont deserve to have these types of remarks stated about them. here is a quote from their terms of use.

"Users may gain access to other sites on the Internet through hypertext links which are not under the control of Savage-Central.com. Savage-Central.com is not responsible for the content of any of these linked sites or any link contained in a linked site. Savage-Central.com provides these links as a resource to the user, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Savage-Central.com unless stated otherwise."

Those are the rules, gotta respect them. First thing i do at all forums i join is read the agreement. all I'm saying is that in a public forum you should direct your concerns to the offending party not toward the site itself.

Soxel everyone has a right to their opion. You can talk poop about me or my site thats fine. My site gets over 5000 users a month how many does yours get?

As far as blaming this on the person that posted the link thats a freeking joke. He probably dosen't even know what bandwidth is. Here is the reply to what the mod over there said. Looks like you are in bed with him..

Hello sir and welcome to our forums. I wish to kindly let you know your accusations are ridiculous since this is a public discussion forum. Neither I nor any of our site moderators or administrators have "hot linked" to any part of your site, a file directly or otherwise. "hot linking" is when someone displays an image or other embedded object into their website from another site. Obviously, this is not the case. These forums are here as a public place, public being the operative word, for people to discuss and help one another on the topic of the HPI Savage, not a place to vent on one of our members for posting a link to your site.. If you have a problem with a post in a public forum you can contact that member by private message or by e-mail if that member has made their e-mail address public. This is the proper way to go about resolving any issues you may have, not to attack the site or other members of the site whether they be guests, members, moderators or administrators.

While I appreciate your desire to join our forums I will have to let you know that any further problems and your membership will be suspended. Thank you for joining and enjoy the benefit of having this free site that we offer. Please direct any concerns within the public forums to the original poster using the above suggested methods. These matters should be kept private, there is no room for this sort of thing in our forums.

Had a more delicate approach been taken towards this my personal willingness to help out of the goodness of my heart would have been far greater. If you have further concerns you can reach a site admin via e-mail at [email protected] or via PM to myself or 32Ford.

In the case of this being a video file and you can't have it playing in your post this is the same premis as hotlinking to an image you are not giving proper credit to the owner of the file and you are using someone elses bandwidth to access it.

As far as saying I should deal directly with the person that posted it, thats a freeking joke. Numerous sites and forums have linked to my files. I have contacted them and not one other than yours has given me an issue. They all gladly linked to my movies page and directed their users to the file. Instead you want to blame it on an unknowing user who probably has no idea the cost of bandwidth..

I did contact the admin of the site over a week ago and never got a reply. So that did no good.

Also please feel free to delte my account I wont be coming back ...X

:stupid:

I like how you enjoy making an ass out of yourself. this is the last you can expect to here from me on this matter as youve done a good enough job showing everyone just how wrong you are. those guys are a class act as his email to you proves. he even tells you if you had not been such an ass he would have helped you out. of course he said it in a much politer way.

:banana: < heres to you dancing banana boy.

ps i dont have a site. sorry.

Ok guys, this thread looks like it's going in a different direction, We have a place for this, please use it. Thanks.

scoXcel - While you might think you have a VALID point I will disagree with you. If what you said applied here then I could simply post a video, say its your mother, post your address for feedback all the while ripping YOUR video DIRECTLY from YOUR site. (after all, I endorse nothing posted in the site since its public) Then, when you write to me complaining I could simply throw my RULE at you and NOT do anything about. Now wouldnt that just make me an butthead??? It is my responsibility as an administrator of this site to make sure nobody is RIPPING off content from another site. Granted, I cannot review every link and contact every site owner, BUT, I could however respond to a content owners COMPLAINT with dignity and do something about it. THAT IS MY JOB!

I'm officially locking THIS thread.

If you have a problem with me or any members of our site, please feel free to drop me a line.

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back