Small News From Losi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentGTboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
los-microt2.jpg

With everybody concentrating on making a nitro monster truck Losi snuck one by the goalie with this mini stadium truck. The Mini-T is an economically priced 1/18 scale Ready-To-Run replica of the sensational XXX-T Matt Francis National Champion race truck. The simplified construction has many of the features found on its larger brothers. The transmission is equipped with a heavy-duty gear diff and precision ball bearings for the ultimate in power and performance. There’s extended travel long arm suspension with friction shocks, disc type racing wheels and hi-traction rubber tires. The racy stadium truck body comes pre-painted in your choice of three colors with cool graphics and detail stickers already applied. A fully proportional with servo reversing and adjustable-rate steering, a forward/reverse FET electronic speed control, and features changeable crystals on 27MHZ allowing for a bunch of Mini-T’s to race at the same time. Power comes from four AA alkaline cells or for even more sensational performance an optional six cell rechargeable Ni-Cad pack. Of course, all replacement parts are available with option parts to follow. With real suspension and semi-pneumatic tires the Mini-T can be run on rough and irregular surfaces indoors or outdoors. We'll have more on this hot new little truck in the near future, but for around a street price of about $150 this looks like a winner!

YES!!! Now that's the kind of news I like to hear. I am imagining a nice track in my livingroom/dining room. Complete with jumps. A real table top. As long as no one's eating off it anyway. How freaking cool is that thing!!!!!

I'm all into this one!
I want one,
I want one,
I want Two :D
Now I can really terrorize the cat the way I want to.'
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!

Ok, Eddy... THAT... I might go for. Micros just started looking a whole lot more attractive just now. Nice post, Silent.

I smell a purchase coming up in the near future...lol
That is very cool....

LMAO, you are something else Çh®i§tiªñ!!

Wow. A mini stadium truck. What will they think of next?

HPI has talked about a mini rush a while ago, but it was only that. Talk. They also had a prototype buggy, ain't I just got loads of info??

I wanted a mini for the winter and now I have the perfect choice.

WOODIE!!!! What are the chances you can get your hands on one and throw it my way for a full review???? LOL!!!

Might just be an idea for the LOTTERY.... HPI might just drag out the release of the SS kit.... When is the Losi mini due out????

Well we won't even see under the lid for another 3 weeks... But that Idea did cross my mind for a future lottery. The thing is really cheap so the tickets would be like $3.50 for 40 tickets....

The mini onroad sounds perfect for smooth surfaces but the mini offroad would tear up some carpet I bet no problem. I'm imagining an indoor half pipe or even a technical course, sort of like a trial bike competittion but with Four wheels instead of 2. Hmmmm

I want one....When are they comming out??? Do they make a 540 conversion kit?? HAHAHAHAA