MY Audi TT Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitrofan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hmm, I am extremely please with the look of this car. It still needs to be decaled and cleaned up a little bit but I think you will definitely get the idea.

SAVAGE%20PICS%20120.jpg

SAVAGE%20PICS%20125.jpg

SAVAGE%20PICS%20130.jpg

SAVAGE%20PICS%20134.jpg

Looks cool to me, post a pic once you decal it.

that should look good on the ground is that an HPI body who makes it if not hpi?

That is a great color combination for that car, looks great. Definatly gets some pics when she is all finished.

Very nice. It will look even better once you clean up the edges and add some decals. :)

Thanks guys, I have to say I am completely happy with the way this body turned out. I am pretty sick right now so It should be a couple of day's when I get it cleaned up and decaled. Fridge yes it is an HPI body. Odd part is I have had this body laying around for about a year now. Late

lose the wing,but overall it's great

Hpi bodies dont look good without the wing because youll have those two big humps on the body where the wing is supposed to go

Updated pics with decals think it turned out kick ass

RS4%20PICS%20020.jpg

RS4%20PICS%20007.jpg

RS4%20PICS%20012.jpg

RS4%20PICS%20016.jpg

Hell yeah I used a dremel it's the only I trim body's anymore. It rips.

Dats Da Shiz! lol

Damn nice job man. I want one of those in 1:1 please!

Looks good.

I still only use curved sissors for wheel wells.

the sticker application makes it look like putting the glass over a work of art thanks for the idea i know which body I'm gettin next

Very nice!!! One word of advice, always use 3M high grade masking tape and make sure you let it sit for an hour or two before you pull the tape after painting. This will give you the clean crisp lines you are looking. Very good work and paint scheme keep it up!

Back