UPS delivered my LSP-R yesterday!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throttle

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
WOW!! This new ride is awesome. I opened the box and took a good a whiff of that new R/C smell. I wish they sold that odor in an air freshener. I can't believe all the parts that come with it. I didn't realize that all I need need are electronics and engine. I thought I would have to buy a bunch of miscellaneous parts...... I picked it up for $450.00 delivered with a Hitec 645 servo. All I need to do is pickup an engine and second servo and when the snow stops I will be ready to rock. I love the fact that my wife told me to buy a truck because I sold my Savage and the kids miss not seeing me bashing on the lawn. Here are a few pics. :banana:

Attachments

• HB1.jpg
    HB1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 99
  • HB2.jpg
    HB2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 131
Looks good Scott. Nice rig for the new season.

Thanks Candyman and I want to let you know that I joined the ranks of onroad and picked up an HPI RS4 with a MT-12. I know the last time we ran together, you had one. I should be getting it early next week.

Nice truggy. I think Jetmech just picked one up recently. His might be a kit version, though, because he hasn't mentioned running it yet!

Actually Revo Rancher, Jetmech and I have the same truck. They don't offer a kit. I wish they did because I wanted to put one together during the winter months here in Buffalo. I have to say it's my best purchase to date. The shocks will adjust so I can run it like a monster truck or run it on a track like a stadium truck. I just want the snow to melt so I can run it on my track. :banana:

scotthg1 said:
I love the fact that my wife told me to buy a truck because I sold my Savage and the kids miss not seeing me bashing on the lawn.

Does she have a single sister? lol Actually, I can't complain. My g/f (future wife) is very supportive so far of my new RC addiction. BTW, sweet looking ride you got there. What are you plans as far as the powerplant?

Last edited:
Funny you should say that Nubster, her sister is my boss' wife. LOL. My powerplant will most likely be the SH 28. Cheap with great power. I don't have time to race,except for practice nights at the track or on my track. That is why I don't want to spend too much on a mill. The hitec 645 servo is installed and I will pickup an HPI SF-2 servo for throttle and brake. It's a cheap servo with great torque. I just bought a used RS4 and need money for some additional parts.

Yeah, sweet isn't it! I can't wait to run mine but I need to figure out what mill I want. Everytime I say I'm getting this or that something changes my mind. I need to just say f-it and order something up. I'm leaning towards P5X, how about you?

Sorry missed that you mentioned the mill.

Back