best field charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltegraSTI

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
preferably ac/dc.

but somethin that can do ni starts, rx packs, 7.2s, and 12v box batteries. tx batteries i have a charger 4 so no issue. but the above i'm concerned about. easy on the budget 2.

-Ult

one of the mrc superbrains ought to fit the bill. either a 959 or 969 depending on what you want to spend. i went with a hobbico pro field charger because i wanted the ability to do lipo's and didnt need to do 7.2's though it will do them at a slower rate.

I have to agree with Corrado

I know people that use the superbrain 959 and they like it. I use the Druatraxx Intellipeak and now have the Pulsar2 Competition. The Pulsar is a lot nicer than the intellipeak because of added functions that the electric racers need (motor breakin, matching and the higher amp discharging). The pulsar2 competition also comes at a higher price, $160. I beleive the intellipeak can be had for less than $100. Good for charging tx packs and stick batteries for starterboxes. Also has a choice of 110 or 12v power supply. The pulsar can only operate on 12v unless you get the duracom power supply.

Or rivergate,Novak it all depends on what you want to spend

Back