The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stoked for it. From a few people I've talked to who have them, they absolutely beat the crap out of theirs and just wipe it down at the end of the day.

HiTec X4 Micro charger for the Inductrix and mSR.

Pretty sure "I" just spent $550 on a new samgung galaxy s6... according to sprints website, my wife should have been able to trade in her S3 +$149 and 2 year extension for an S6. Appears she just leased an S6 for 2 years and still spent an additional $100 on something. Receipt showed up in my inbox, still waiting for her to get home to see what "we" spent. Stupid phones...

I think I have you all beat for today!
$6200 for a new furnace/air conditioner combo unit! Not happy about that but got tired of the band aid fixes here and there, and the deciding factor was when the tech told me there was a hole in the exhaust. I knew what that meant, with carbon monoxide and fire possibilities.

Tomorrow will be a little better $810 for winter tires, and steel rims. Also another $600 for new brakes all around.

Ordered one of WTB's new pure saddles for the 29er, as well as new brake pads and a bleed job as soon as I can scram from the office. Got a riding trip planned tomorrow if the weather holds.

I also had the Texas Two Step combo at the local smokehouse; sliced brisket, smoked sausage, and pepperjack cheese on texas toast. Covered that sumbitch in spicy mustard BBQ sauce, so freaking good!

You people and your frozen wet stuff.

You've gotta try it, waters fun enough on its own, once its frozen its even better.

Turns out, instead of "upgrading" for $159, my wife leased an s6 for 2 years at a cost of $540... returned it/cancelled order (I hope) then ordered an S5 from sprint by phone (website wouldn't take my cc) for $149 with $50 discount card. Just bought a case and screen protectors for the S5 we ordered by phone.

You've obviously been going to the wrong shi resorts, snow skiing is also very blast Worthy.

A copy of metal gear solid: phantom pains for the PS4.

Its getting really good too, I've been playing since yesterday, and I'm a whopping 3% finished the game. I wish I played more of the previous games, it make me feel like I should know more about the characters and their parts in the story, but I've only played the two before ground zeros.

My wife just found out that HyVee delivers... I'm guessing we are about to buy groceries without leaving the house. lol
Wow, that's VERY cool.

Got the Amazon Kindle Fire 7HD tablet and another APC battery backup system...
s-l400.jpg