Sold / Found F/S Jammin X1 CR with OS .21 VSPEC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have for sale a Jammin X1 CR 1/8th scale nitro buggy. This buggy also includes an OS VSpec .21 race motor. This motor has one tank of break in and that's it. This buggy has a Werks racing clutch installed. The buggy will come with a Jammin JP 1 pipe and header installed. This buggy has new 16mm big bore shocks installed. This buggy is in like new condition. This buggy was never raced or driven in dirt. This buggy is being sold as a roller with no electronics. This item is sold as is but is in like new condition. I am asking $285 or best offer. All serious offers will be considered. Free standard shipping to the lower 48. Paypal only please. Thanks!

image_zpsoeddu8dm.jpg

image_zps9mospzlr.jpg

image_zpsxsdlyjqs.jpg

image_zpsqwokqs0w.jpg

image_zpszgc9jve4.jpg

image_zpscxzvqpan.jpg

image_zpsawbercxz.jpg

image_zpsb8rvcgqp.jpg

image_zpszcadccnw.jpg

image_zpsgngw1uy0.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for Price drop! $300 Or Best offer. All offers will be considered. This must go to a good home! Thanks

Tom

thats a real nice lookin Buggy :) If I didnt have one almost just like it Id buy it.

Thanks man. I know it is not the new kid on the block as far as nitro buggies go... but it is still very capable and would make someone very happy to own it. I must be the only one who thinks so though! :)

I have a buddy this would be perfect for, he just lost his buggy, well, he lost signal and it made a bee line for concrete wall, then smack no more buggy.

I have a buddy this would be perfect for, he just lost his buggy, well, he lost signal and it made a bee line for concrete wall, then smack no more buggy.
Oh man... I have had a run-a-way with a nitro before... Thankfully mine turned out ok. It ended up hitting a shed and rolling over so no damage at all. Funny story actually! ... but that is for another time in another thread.

I had one of those many years ago. Tough as they come. Hope you get her sold!
It doesn't look good but there is always hope! Need to fund the next electric project!

Last edited:
Morning bump for price drop. Now $285 obo Thanks. If you are a supporting member I will ship priority 2 day and throw in the OS glow plugs I found last night for it.

Morning bump for price drop. $275 OBO

Buggy has been sold. Mods... please close this thread. Thanks!

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.