The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, where to start....lol.

Dual carb servicing ( jetting? )
Oil change.
New chain.
Gasket kit.
Repacking a Pro-4 exhaust pipe.
2 rear tires (Maxxis).
Billit gas cap.
Pair of headlights.
Black handle bars.
Clutch lever, and clutch cable.

And this last one kinda threw me off:

Muffler springs?

All added to my visa, via the account I keep at a repair shop.

I found this out when my bro Matt sent me a email this morning, stating that the work was finished, and that he was going to charge my visa, as soon as I reply........so a lil lost in the matter I said OK!, what did I get repaired, and like that 2mins later he sent me a copy of the invoice for a blacked out, L.E raptor, that I gave away 1 1/2-2 years ago to my lil brother.....the 24 year old, not my adopted brother (9yrs).

Last edited:
I sure hope he didn't screw you out of the muffler bearings or blinker fluids.

Lol, you wouldn't believe it, but that what I replied to good 'ol Matt... Don't forget the muffler bearings....

Or a can of squelch for the radio...

I've got to use this...at some point.

I really didn't want to pay for it, but its been there since the last week of May, I was told. So I blew my budget for rebuilding my own project 05 Yamaha 660 raptor, getting this one back from the shop, now the lil bro is getting paid $100 a shift using it for nightshift security at our local pow-wow.

3 TB....that's 3,000 Gigabytes...of hard drive. Should be here Friday.

I've got 2. Full 2tb. I'm waiting for a 5 to come out that I can afford to replace them.

I've got 2. Full 2tb. I'm waiting for a 5 to come out that I can afford to replace them.

8 TB drives are out. My media drives are both 4 TB WD Green drives. My Movie drive has 3.2 TB of movies on it. My TV drive has 1.5 TB on it.

Megaladon-o-bytes...

roy.jpg

You're going to need a bigger computer

^^LOL

A little late, but I bought 2 WTB Trailblazer 27.5 x 2.8 tires for the MTB to try out the + sized tire thing, a BIG bottle of Stan's tire sealant, a new chain, and a new helmet after making the mistake of trying it on.

MacBook Pro for my son to use at school.

Tired of dealing with the garbage Windows based laptop he's been limping along with.

^^I've had mine for over 3 years, still love it!

I bought $54 worth of supplies at the bike shop, tubes, CO2 cartridges, pro bars, and gels for my riding trip this weekend. I also bought about $25 worth of beer and ice for post ride sessions by the tent. :D

Apparently today was my day to fix stuff.

Woke up to a broken toilet inlet valve, went to the store, got the part, fixed that. Decided to go run my BB revo for the first time in months, get half way through a warm up tank and WIRRRRRRRRRR GRINDY GRIND... two speed shaft sheared. Realize I still have the slayer output gears (RRP steel for everything else). Explains whey running 15/40T with a BB seems abnormal. They seem a bit worn, but otherwise ok. The only plastic gears in the trans. Also, noticed a torn tire, bead ground through about 3 inches worth.

Purchase list for the day:
Toilet inlet valve
two speed shaft with OWB
Slayer output gears (didn't feel like dealing with the bell/spur ratio annoyance/fitment)
traxxas 3.8" chevrons
Traxxas 3.8" geode rims

$101 of truck parts, $15 for the toilet repair.

That will teach me to wake up on a Sunday.

One Xoar 19x8 prop, 3 feet of Dubro tygon fuel line. And paid shipping for the pre cut wood from Tony at Pilot RC (wood is free!) to rebuild my wings on the gasser, as well as the pre-cut oracover covering,

8 TB drives are out. My media drives are both 4 TB WD Green drives. My Movie drive has 3.2 TB of movies on it. My TV drive has 1.5 TB on it.

What's after TerraBytes? DawgeeBytes?

Petabytes...

Megaladon-o-bytes...

View attachment 16619
You're going to need a bigger computer

Uh?:thumbs-down::confused: I bought a small pack of brownies at a gas station, they were 2-bites.:D:cool: