Meet Lily...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the happiest spy I've ever seen! All jokes aside, would be very cool to play around with.

It's absolutely amazing. Problem is, this is why "Drones" have become such a problem. I have 14 helis and one drone, sorry, Quad copter, and all the helis, through all those years, required serious skill and a long learning curve. Now anyone can throw it in the air and it goes.

I have two problems with this one. No obstacle avoidance and no manual flight mode.

When it can fly through thick cover without crashing I'm in!

I have 14 helis and one drone, sorry, Quad copter, and all the helis, through all those years, required serious skill and a long learning curve.

Quads are not too bad but Heli's are the spawn of Satin!

I actually prefer my little helis over my little quad

The little heli's are easy, the larger ones not so much. If I decide to throw money away on a heli again I might try one that's not 3d, that might help.

I still enjoy my 3D helis. Don't get me wrong, I still smash one every now and then doing dumb stuff too low to the ground, but generally these days they come back from the field in one piece. I think my last crash before this one with the 450 was a couple years ago. And, FBL helis are much, MUCH easier to repair and get mechanically setup.

Then again, as I always say, I fly 2.5D. :D I'm an aerobatic pilot, no smack 3D, too old and don't have the reflexes.

I learned to fly on a big nitro heli with a 4' rotor. That took a lot of knee shaking and cold sweat. I still have it but it hasn't hit the sky since all these electrics came out.

I never flew any nitro aircraft, but helped my dad work on his old control-line stuff way back when. He did love his electric Cessna 172 that I gave him for his last birthday.

Too slow for what I'd want to use it for. There are now faster ones that do the same thing.

Back