Bigger is BETTER (The Sequel)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't plan on it but the other day I borrowed the interior out of the MP truck and now I see that I HAVE to do an interior for this one too.
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Since the inside of the hatchback will be detailed out with military equipment, I ordered a few more of those incredible 1/6 scale items from the same site where I got that machine gun.
$_GrenadeLaun.JPG
$_58.JPG
$_57.JPG

The top two were only $10. The sniper rifle on the bottom was 26.

Seriously Rolex, like many other people have said, you do have a talent for working with materials and fabrication-all of the RC's of yours that I've seen have been top notch.

It almost looks real. The machine gun that arrived here last week got a little weathering treatment. I'll post some pics of it but it looks so authentic you'd never know it was a scale model. Even the spring loaded cocking lever actually slides.
I've had to catch up on a few other things, so I haven't done any updates on this project in almost a week.

@Rolex you do some of the best scale work I've ever seen. Simply phenomenal.

Thank you VERY much, @WoodiE. When I free up some more time I'll be doing an interior. This one got a LOT more body mods than the square back.

Too bad it'll never see the outside and dirt again...

You can't wax flat camo. You'll be able to see it if the nightlight is on.
fine, you'll pretend to wax it just to get the satisfaction. And anyway, I doubt it'll ever see moonlight.

Got backlogged for a couple of weeks, so no new updates on the body. I did get some more accessories for it, though.
Aside from the 4 weapons which have now been detailed to look aged and worn, I just got a 7.62 bandoleer yesterday.
This is what I expected:
$_1.JPG
$_3.JPG
$_5.JPG

DANG! This is what I got:
$_4.JPG

About an hour later, I had 15 rounds clipped together.
I think there are about 30 more to go. Those are hardened steel clips.
WAY to small to work on without needle nose pliers. My eyes are still crossed.

Got backlogged for a couple of weeks, so no new updates on the body. I did get some more accessories for it, though.
Aside from the 4 weapons which have now been detailed to look aged and worn, I just got a 7.62 bandoleer yesterday.
This is what I expected:
View attachment 16666 View attachment 16667 View attachment 16668

DANG! This is what I got:
View attachment 16669
About an hour later, I had 15 rounds clipped together.
I think there are about 30 more to go. Those are hardened steel clips.
WAY to small to work on without needle nose pliers. My eyes are still crossed.
Have fun...

My fingers are raw, my eyes are blurred, all because I didn't hit the arrow and see that last picture.

My fingers are raw, my eyes are blurred, all because I didn't hit the arrow and see that last picture.
Oh how terrible it must of been for you....poor thing...

Back