Pixar Cars body?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm toying with the idea of building an on-road car for my little guy and would like to do a body as the Lighting McQueen Cars character. Anyone know of a stock car body and decal sheet that would fit the bill?

Lightning McQueen reminds me of a current stock car and Protoform makes a shell that is similar in design: http://racepf.com/oval/gen3-c-light-weight-clear-body/

One of the more talented painters here might be able to do a good rendering.

I like that body, that might just be a good fit.

Was there a particular link you wanted to highlight there? The first page results for me are partycity.com, walmart.com, target.com, etc - none of which would be in my top 50 places to look for RC decals...

I just thought I'd post the search results for you and then you can select the size or type you would want.
I just clicked the first pic on that page and it came up as Traxxas.com. They're everywhere... Amazon, eBay, Fat Head.com. I guess it's just what scale you're looking for.

My mistake, I tried.
Maybe like everything else Disney it's too copywrited to copy. At least there's a photo of the sticker sheet and you can print it.

Looking through pics from Google of Lightning McQueen, this looks like it wouldn't be too hard to even paint as a rattle-can project, @WoodiE.

Looking through pics from Google of Lightning McQueen, this looks like it wouldn't be too hard to even paint as a rattle-can project, @WoodiE.
HAHA, Have you seen my paint jobs? I can make a single color body look bad, I wouldn't even try to think what a Lightening McQueen job would look like. ha! I see a project coming up for @NCNitro! :D

Back