new to me jato

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodrob

not hotdogbob
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I got this jato from tvjv2009 and I've been working on it with my little brother,I actually gave it to him so it's his!..and btw we have a new nitro junkie here in ny!...I'm gunna toss up a pic of the throttle linkadge because the return spring keeps popping off of the Trans brace that swoops over the cb,so I'm not sure if we have it all hooked up proper,...I also think that the front body post is either the wrong one or on wrong......
Pics aren't coming through,I'll try again later

Last edited:
sounds sweet man, buddys got one with a worn out 3.3 and things still a beast i want to get one eventually.

and i saw something about ny whereabouts are you?

You keep confusing me with my cousin rolex..I've lived in the hotdogs shadow now for far too long...man I'm hungry

Did pics come through this time

Attachments

• 1435142394476.jpg
    1435142394476.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Is the throttle linkadge and carb arm all the way it's supposed to be?

Is the throttle linkadge and carb arm all the way it's supposed to be?
It looks good to me, how's the spring tension when you brake? Maybe it has enough slack to allow it to come off while braking.

It's set for minimal tension when the carb is at idle,..I'll slide the collar up a tad and see what happens

Back