Official build thread: Riot Buggy Rock bouncer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driver side header almost done
image.jpg

Yeah all waterproof! Motor is a tekin pro 4hd 4300kv all sensored
image.jpg

Headers getting some paint! Got the engine all mounted up (mind you that the panels wI'll hide the mess inside)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

All that's left is body panels to be mailed back and powerstrokes to come in the mail! I'm super excited!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks my dude, it's clean for now! Getting her out for her maiden voyage Saturday. I'm sure I'll find more things to add along the way

Thanks my dude, it's clean for now! Getting her out for her maiden voyage Saturday. I'm sure I'll find more things to add along the way
Hopefully it won't stay that way for long...
It looks like we can climb right in and take off. Thanks for putting in that passenger's seat for me. :D
We all knew that you'd be riding along, @Rolex. How many times have we seen you pushing around the Bling Thing on the floor yelling, "Vroom! Vroom!" because you can't drive...

No problem @Rolex, gotta bring you along for the ride! Even threw an oh sh*t bar in there for ya!

No it's so you can pretend you're gonna be ok...

Love the roost of dirt coming out of the rear. You should have issued a NSFR alert (Not Suitable For Rolex).

Heheh video in processing right now. I'll post it to you guys to show you how she performs. I'll also post an NSFR warning!

You are going to make Rolex cry getting that beautiful piece of artwork dirty. :cry:

Back