Sold / Found GIANT Humm-Vee body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I've already got one, but I want another one to do in olive drab with the slope back and roof gun.
I think it was New Brite that made my last one. EVERYTHING about them is total crap except for a beautiful hard body. That's all I want, the body with the bumpers and the lights. (Headlights and tail lights)
You can keep the entire chassis, radio and whatever else is there.
Scratches don't matter since it will get a full body treatment before repaint.
I guess this thing is out of production since I can't find it anywhere. It's 1/6 or 1/5 scale, and about 27" long and 13" wide. If you've got one or can find one, I'll buy it. NOT the H2. Here's the one I'm looking for:

2HV4.jpg

2HV3.jpg

Bumping it up. Here's the one I'm looking for. Comes in Candy Apple red, yellow or black.
Auto---Hummer-H1-16---delka-67-cm-photo-detailweb-RCA001a.jpg

Check with you neighbors. When their kid broke or outgrew these toy grade RCs they ended up in the garage collecting dust.
Don't worry about the dust, I'll clean them before I repaint them.

GOT IT!!! I've been watching ebay daily, and this one just came up. No bids yet but starting at $17. It had a "Buy it now" option. I didn't want to let it get away, so I grabbed it. $25 plus another $24.95 to ship it. YES! YES! GOT ONE!!!

$_57.jpg

My current H1, in desert tan is nearing completion. This one will be the slant back in Olive Drab.
The brand on this one is Fast Lane and my other one is New Bright. Obviously the bodies are made by the same companies since they are identical in every detail.

Last edited:
Congrats on a nice score, I'll be waiting for the build thread!

The roof rack is broken, the mirrors are missing and the rear tires are ripped. ALL of that is useless, anyway. I also scored on an H2 since it was not selling as body only and in the last 15 seconds of the auction I bid $5. Not sure what might become of that thing, maybe just a large crawler...
H2.jpg

This is what the new one will look like when it's done. Dark, brooding, heavily up-armored and just plain bad ass.
4 door_2007-A.jpg

The bright yellow one showed up today. Within an hour I had all the running gear stripped out of it and tossed. As much as I want to finish the tan one and start on making this one, I have a 61 pound tugboat I'm detailing for someone that's got first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back